Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

11th Anniversary Thank You Card SUBMISSION

Comments

• AndTheGargoyleAndTheGargoyle
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    yUfuUdH.jpg
    IGN: Demiqas
    Server: Alexina

Honestly there is so much to be thankful for with Mabinogi. But above all, its been one heck of an adventure. Almost 11 years of adventures for myself, and hopefully more to come!
    YummeiKatherzTHICCthighssavelivesTinax333DaktaroCottonchanTsukiDonoWolfsinger
  • MarukaMaruka
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Thank_you_Digi.png
    To digitalfayt, one of my first and longest lasting friends, whom I met at the beginning of my Mabinogi experience.
    Thank you for one of the best online friendships I could ask for, and sticking with me through my worst of phases, being able to grow alongside you has helped shape me into a better person. Here's to many more years!

IGN: Maruka
    KatherzTinax333TaffytaDaktaroLantzart
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    8yECbhH.jpg

IGN: Megasoul
    Server: Tarlach

I couldn't have completed a lot of dungeons without Nao Soul Stones and so this thank you goes out to the lady behind it all (although I have to admit I've used them just when I particularly don't want to go through the effort of reblessing equipment; big oof). I'd also like to thank my guildmates in Rainconquest, picture unrelated.

also sorry for the age old meme
    KatherzTHICCthighssavelivesTinax333TaffytaCottonchan
  • KirakuniKirakuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited April 5, 2019
    iaxd2aC.png
    ^ (tfw you're a total noob at editing and can't art to save your life q -q)

IGN: Injoon
    Server: Ruairi

I want to thank everyone at Nexon for making Mabinogi possible. I also want to thank my friends. Thank you Minty for introducing me to such a terrible addiction, and Yuki for the occasional items in the mail lol. Thank you Ryu-dailo for your trust and helping me fab out my fantasy life when I needed the extra gold. Thank you Chidori-kun for being unusually kind to me and for keeping me company. You'll forever be the one and only weridobakajerk. Thank you Miru-chan for all the times you've helped me with mats. You'll forever be my hoarder buddy. Thank you Yume for always spoiling me with compliments, even though I'm terrible at accepting them. Thank you Lan and Wiz for being such cuties and for bringing me along on your runs. Thank you Meta for sharing with me your passion for your game project and for being a friend. Thank you Masa for always trying to make me smile. Thank you Flame for being sweet and spoiling me with occasional gifts. And thank you Grande for the music jams and acorns.. o -o; Last, but not least, thank you to everyone I've met in Mabinogi for being a part of my Mabinogi experience.
    Tinax333KatherzTaffyta
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    v7U0QF8.png
    IGN: Daktaro

There are many things I'm thankful for, but this hit me right in the heart and made a big impact cuz I'd been waiting for years haha!
    Thank you so much <3
    TaffytaKatherzFayeKaibaMegasoul
  • JariraeJarirae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    edited April 5, 2019
    21SvHsp.jpg
    *IT'S DONE FINALLY, Ik it's like literally 30mins till the contest ends*
    To my online family in Blush, that one cow meme guild.

IGN: Jarirae13
    Back when I first came back in October of 2017, the person that talked to me came from blush. Ever since he suggested that I join the same guild he was in, I've been with Blush ever since. From scrub to semi-decent scrub, I've grown so much and met some of the most amazing people in my life. Although I couldn't fit everyone in here, I just wanted to say thank you for all of these lovely memories and memes. ;-;-b
    KatherzTaffytaTsukariBravelatiosVeranalia
  • TheTakaTheTaka
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    edited April 5, 2019
    dd3wzfl-6f7f01ac-c488-422b-8d3c-d2ed1da54bd6.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNGQwNTk4LTA3ZWYtNDc2MS1hOGJhLWI3ZTY1NmJmZGQ0ZVwvZGQzd3pmbC02ZjdmMDFhYy1jNDg4LTQyMmItOGQzYy1kMmVkMWRhNTRiZDYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.T23d9DGRGtD6ntL7uiRUh9BmGfIiibkxtg-1seVJm6k
    IGN: Takashiru
    SERVER: Ruairi

Also sorry if I was too late. I did my best. ;v;
    KatherzTaffyta
  • chocoyurielechocoyuriele
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    thank_you_card_mabinogi_by_chococoe_dd3wz4x-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODU4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWIwODk0YTYtYTY5MS00Njg3LTk2MTAtMzA1ZmFlZTM4YzA4XC9kZDN3ejR4LWU4YjllNjgzLTUzZjctNDA0NS1iMjE5LTQ3MDk0MDY1OTRhNy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTEyOSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.3xln5TgokXE-Q0T_zLeDX9v11HJeanpPuXG_uXD_MI0

IGN:Yuriele

I'd like to thank my boyfriend who I met through mabinogi he was one of the first friends I made and we kept playing together even after most of our friends couldn't play anymore.Also my friends Ace and pokey that go on many adventures with me even after I hadn't played for a while they just pulled me back in and I'm glad because it's so much fun! C': I love them all. Thank you!!
    KatherzTaffytaAyshiusSdarkSoranso
  • TsukariTsukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    edited April 5, 2019
    1536071839.png

Thanks to Sirender, Solstice, Niseyori, IDakota, Ragnaken and Tenko. The weirdos I met 4-6 years ago, and stuck with me ever since. I think at this point it's too late to back out of this friendship thing. Hope to have more fun with you guys!

More thanks to Dackmagic, Percy and Ken17, the unfortunate people I met within the last two years. I'll be in you guys' care from now on. May your red upgrades never fail, reforge rolls come quickly and your loot be extra lucky.

IGN: xsnowx
    KatherzTaffyta
  • KaishokenKaishoken
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    DaLaX.jpg
    ign: Hinamiki

There were too many people that I am thankful for. My guildmates, my mabi fam, friends and families that joined me on mabi...I decided to just thank all my friends and family who came and went their separate paths. It was such a wonderful experience meeting and socializing with them. Doing the gens together and struggling to do hardmode missions at the beginning. Playing and growing together was the best. Thanks for joining me in my adventures even if you have gone your separate ways. I'm not the best at these art stuff but I wanted to show them thanks anyways. Shout out to my old guilds of Creme, Prime, Blackregalia, Indimittable, and Insane. You guys are the best!
    KatherzTaffyta
  • BenedictorBenedictor
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    edited April 5, 2019
    NjmfXKg.png

IGN: Benedictor
    ft. multiple amazing artists

KatherzTaffytakingofnoob
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited April 5, 2019
    3dfba4739cfc962304266bc5b20e7b47.jpg

IGN: Sphyra
    Server: Mari

I want to thank everyone at Nexon, my Mabi family, and MabiWiki for 11 awesome years!

Without my tag in the pic:
    c691fec306daa400a47b2d713fcc0e80.jpg
    TaffytaKatherzFayeKaiba
  • KiimeKiime
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    edited April 6, 2019
    Kiime of Ruairi
    VHjfdkY.png
    KatherzTaffyta
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Submissions are now closed. I will be locking this thread