Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dan tests are fun.

TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
edited April 6, 2019 in General Chat
uAGUs5J.png
Not me but a friend, I just can't imagine getting dan 3 magnum as a human.
VeylaineLiberateImaizuminajee508

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    oof reminds me of 11960 on one of my last tries on my elf before I just gave up on that dan all together.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Dayum... I feel the pain.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 6, 2019
    "Be better at scoring more critical hits next time."

-Nexon
    VeylaineImaizumi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh that sucks. I would rage quit mabi for a few days.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    "Be better at scoring more critical hits next time."

-Nexon

Quality Korean advice.
  • Kazusa065Kazusa065
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    9dF0EEo.gif
    Kensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited April 7, 2019
    where is the skill to this? Why trust in a game of chance instead of real ability to Dan tests? such madness

Top it off they "Fix" your stats to the desire need to have ya not "Overpower" the test...Whats the point in even building our characters this far to only have ourselves nerfed for tests very likely unfair begin with?

Ridiculous Nexon...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Alshian wrote: »
    where is the skill to this? Why trust in a game of chance instead of real ability to Dan tests? such madness

Top it off they "Fix" your stats to the desire need to have ya not "Overpower" the test...Whats the point in even building our characters this far to only have ourselves nerfed for tests very likely unfair begin with?

Ridiculous Nexon...

If you were able to view the DNA of Mabinogi the sequencing would indicate RNG instead of GCAT.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited April 7, 2019
    Yeah I didn't even bother taking screenshots of all the fails, but I had ~30 tries at the Dan 3 Water Cannon before I got it, both times I finally succeeded it was with a score of almost 16k lmao. My second Flame Burst Dan 3 also had 12021 e.e

But I suppose Alchemy isn't even as crit-heavy as Magnum? I haven't touched any Ranged Dan tests yet.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I forgot which skill, but there's one I got exactly 12k... Satisfying.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Yeah I didn't even bother taking screenshots of all the fails, but I had ~30 tries at the Dan 3 Water Cannon before I got it, both times I finally succeeded it was with a score of almost 16k lmao. My second Flame Burst Dan 3 also had 12021 e.e

But I suppose Alchemy isn't even as crit-heavy as Magnum? I haven't touched any Ranged Dan tests yet.

Human magnum is the most horrific thing to ever exist. On KR, its the only dan to receive a cross bones rating. The scale is normally 1 - 5 stars. The problem with Magnum is that you're rolling RNG for if your shots even connect, and the points you get for a successful hit are abysmally low. You could be doing great, and then RNG decides that NO, YOU ARE ACTUALLY BEING SUCCESSFUL FOR ONCE, YOU MUST BE SMACKED DOWN. And gives you 10 failed shots in a row.
    Bronzebreak