Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

They put the new hs figurines in gacha.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 4, 2019
    You just don't get it. I'm done trying to explain.

Anyway, I am going to get rid of my collection (sans the ones that actually increase my stats). Ruairi, you are about to see a lot of old figurines on the market. I just don't care anymore. If that's whats going to happen from now on then screw it, selling them all because they ruined something cool that we used to collect for FREE through out the years. Next they will gacha play time.

Middle finger is up.
    Helsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sad, Id still would collect since credit card warriors can bring them to the market xD
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 5, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

Anyway, I am going to get rid of my collection (sans the ones that actually increase my stats). Ruairi, you are about to see a lot of old figurines on the market. I just don't care anymore. If that's whats going to happen from now on then screw it, selling them all because they ruined something cool that we used to collect for FREE through out the years. Next they will gacha play time.

Middle finger is up.

Oh. This reminds me of your wings boycott. Your reasoning is very weird and childish. Instead of just doing nothing, you decide that it's a good idea to sell or give away something. Welp, i'm happy for other players who will get their hands on some cheap or free hs figures just because someone got upset over gacha.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Middle finger is up.

In the end, they just have to find ways to satisfy stockholders. And make their profile look good for those potential buyers of the company. It probably was pre-planned.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Middle finger is up.

In the end, they just have to find ways to satisfy stockholders. And make their profile look good for those potential buyers of the company. It probably was pre-planned.

Of course it was "pre-planned". I don't care anymore. They want to ruin the spirit of this and everything else, then I am forced to not care anymore because they don't care.
    Helsa

Middle finger is up.

Of course it was "pre-planned". I don't care anymore. They want to ruin the spirit of this and everything else, then I am forced to not care anymore because they don't care.

The best course of action to still try to enjoy yourself will be to just take whatever they do give out that you want, and for things that are for sale that you think is worth buying, then buy those. The ship has already set its course and for some reason the rudder is stuck.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Middle finger is up.

The best course of action to still try to enjoy yourself will be to just take whatever they do give out that you want, and for things that are for sale that you think is worth buying, then buy those. The ship has already set its course and for some reason the rudder is stuck.

Yeah we're about to hit a rock jetty. All hands brace for impact.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerHelsa

Middle finger is up.

And watch out for the Scylla to your right.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Middle finger is up.

I hope it's a cute anime scylla.
    Helsa

Middle finger is up.

Some pretty interesting results on google.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 5, 2019

Middle finger is up.

Did you see the manga one with the huge bewbs in a school uniform? I was going to post it here but I think her bewbs might be too provocative for this forum. (I already got warned for the you are a pirate animation with censored bewbs).

(Funny thing, I recently remember that was the second time I posted that song in the forums lol).
    Helsa

Middle finger is up.

Did you see the manga one with the huge bewbs in a school uniform? I was going to post it here but I think her bewbs might be too provocative for this forum. (I already got warned for the you are a pirate animation with censored bewbs).

(Funny thing, I recently remember that was the second time I posted that song in the forums lol).

Dunno, just took a quick glance to ease my mind from the Friday overload of work.

Well, anyway, let's get back onto topic, even though there probably isn't much more to discuss about putting a $ tag on figurines.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Did somebody say....BOOBIES?!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Middle finger is up.

And Charybdis. XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This is sooo out of topic. You guys are doing this too often. Wouldn't be surprised if you already getting warnings for that.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    This is sooo out of topic. You guys are doing this too often. Wouldn't be surprised if you already getting warnings for that.

lol.
    Helsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I kinda agree with this... even though some minis in the past were RNG to get from reward boxes and stuff, I was usually able to get them fairly easily. people are still pricing these damn minis at 3-4 mil :/ maybe I'm just stubborn but I don't wanna pay that much. bleh
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Arjune wrote: »
    I kinda agree with this... even though some minis in the past were RNG to get from reward boxes and stuff, I was usually able to get them fairly easily. people are still pricing these damn minis at 3-4 mil :/ maybe I'm just stubborn but I don't wanna pay that much. bleh

The prices are insane....
    Kensamaofmari
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    this is nothing new. homestead items started slipping into the gacha around March 15th 2018. it has been a slow process to get players to spend money on more gacha crap. only 2 of these homestead items and the figurines offer any stats and the others appear to only function as a place to sit or do absolutely nothing. there are even a few sound of spring items event items mixed in the gacha. best way to avoid more crappy gacha like this is to just ignore them. kind of sad everything is slowly becoming gacha though, when and if gacha gets banned in the US it is going to crush mabi unless they start rethinking their business model.

I don't blame mabi NA for following what mabi KR does. there used to be EU mabi servers and they didn't listen to mabi KR and they just got destroyed. mabi KR doesn't give a crap about the NA servers or community but if NA players say nothing about it nothing will ever change. it is mabi KR that needs to rethink their business model for at least the NA servers cause if they don't then without gacha the game won't make much money at all and they will probably just shut us down.
    Greta

160px-Blue-footed_Booby_%28Black%29.png
    160px-Blue-footed_Booby_%28Blue_Wing%29.png
    160px-Blue-footed_Booby_%28Black_Wing%29.png
    Veylaine