Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

This is going to be a confusing question.

HowenhiemHowenhiem
Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
in Help
So, on my Celtic Royal Warrior Axe i got a reforge stat "Giant Full Swing Exclusive Weapon Damage 20". Its suppose to be a stat that increase the damage dealt when using Giant's Transform skill Full Swing. Obviously if i got 20 points, that would mean it would increase the damage of the skill exponentially. But thats the problem, it doesnt. I have 2 of the Celtic axes, and the 1 without the reforge stat actually does more damage then the one with the stat. I went to go check the wiki's reforge list to read exactly what the stat does but, i can no longer find the stat on the list. Was the stat removed from the game and therefore doesnt work anymore? I dont know if anyone would know the answer to this as it is specific, but im really let down by the reforge and want to find out whats wrong with it.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I found the effect on the wiki:
    e1f8fbf92f.png

Says 2.5% per level.

I can't imagine why it wouldn't affect your GFS damage, if you're using a 2h axe.
    Both 2h Blunts AND Axes should count as "Exclusive" weapons for GFS.

Could you do even more testing, both in Transformation and out of transformation with both reforged and non-reforged axes, and post pictures of both weapons you used?
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Wouldn't "Exclusive Weapon" means "Giant only weapon" here ?
    That would explain why the effect isn't applied, since Celtic Royal Warrior Axe isn't Giant exclusive.

• DARKCloudDARKCloud
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    Anyone figure this out??
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited April 10, 2019
    DARKCloud wrote: »
    Anyone figure this out??
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18399/moderation-guidelines

'Necro- Bumping

If a thread is necro-bumped after 30 days of the last activity and it is not a marketable thread, this will result in the thread being closed and the user being sent a PM as to why the thread was closed and reminding them of the rule in the Code of Conduct. (This will not count as a verbal warning.)'
    Greta
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 16, 2019
    DARKCloud wrote: »
    Anyone figure this out??
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18399/moderation-guidelines

'Necro- Bumping

If a thread is necro-bumped after 30 days of the last activity and it is not a marketable thread, this will result in the thread being closed and the user being sent a PM as to why the thread was closed and reminding them of the rule in the Code of Conduct. (This will not count as a verbal warning.)'

Dark Cloud what this means is you /should/ have made a new topic and then, in the first post, put the link to THIS topic and THEN asked your question, because that would be better ... apparently.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    edited April 16, 2019
    It hasn't been locked after a week so who even knows anymore.
    In any case, I have no way of testing this personally since I have no weapons with the boosted effect, nor am I a giant, nor do I have GFS on my giant chars.
    Better question is did the OP 'hit' the same damage booster from the skill w/ both weapons?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Part of the reason might be that blunts and Axes and blades for that matter have special damaging capabilities. Could that be what's at play here?

As for the thread not being closed, that's a good thing. Zero tolerance across-the-board regardless of circumstance declaration of threads being dead and untouchable is a stupid rule.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Helsa wrote: »
    Part of the reason might be that blunts and Axes and blades for that matter have special damaging capabilities. Could that be what's at play here?

As for the thread not being closed, that's a good thing. Zero tolerance across-the-board regardless of circumstance declaration of threads being dead and untouchable is a stupid rule.

*whispers*
    They just locked the thread below this one for necroing?!
  • HelsaHelsa
    *whispers*
    They just locked the thread below this one for necroing?!

I know it's crazy. Look at that thread, there's nothing to it. Would it really have been better for the necroing poster to make a new thread linking the old one then posting. It's silly.
This discussion has been closed.