Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    LMAO the entire thing is an image so we can't even Google Translate it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I just cringed. This gacha... :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 11, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    I just cringed. This gacha... :D

I wouldn't even want it as event items. XD
    Helsa
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    We already had this gacha minus the outfits
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wut.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Opalthira wrote: »
    We already had this gacha minus the outfits

Yeah but they updated it with all this crap.
    Helsa
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Jesus, take the wheel.
    I want off this ride.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Harukari wrote: »
    Jesus, take the wheel.
    I want off this ride.

It's too late! XD
    Helsa
  • XehalinXehalin
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Man, those are ugly outfits.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 13, 2019
    Xehalin wrote: »

Yep. That's why I followed the thread with a hot garbage pic, because that's what it is. No doubt they will stick this garbage in with something we do want. smh.

Remember kids, dreads are gross af.

(Inb4 someone with dreads gets triggered).
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 13, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Xehalin wrote: »

Yep. That's why I followed the thread with a hot garbage pic, because that's what it is. No doubt they will stick this garbage in with something we do want. smh.

Remember kids, dreads are gross af.

(Inb4 someone with dreads gets triggered).

My cousin got dreads few months ago. And oh damn it looks so bad on her (she's also white, which in my opinion doesn't suit white people at all, i'm not racist i swear lol it's only a preference.) It also looks extremely dirty. The preparation for dreads is even more gross: you must not wash your hair for damn ~2 weeks before that. What the hell... Ew.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • ElevoloElevolo
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    They are trying new ideas it seems. I don't know if anyone would throw money at this, I certainly won´t. But that is a trend IRL so, I'm sure there will be people who will experiment with that look, there are tastes for everything. Besides, I am curious that these effects may be on the feet. Maybe some boost?
  • GretaGreta
    Elevolo wrote: »
    They are trying new ideas it seems. I don't know if anyone would throw money at this, I certainly won´t. But that is a trend IRL so, I'm sure there will be people who will experiment with that look, there are tastes for everything. Besides, I am curious that these effects may be on the feet. Maybe some boost?

Seems like more overpowered 2nd titles that we already have. Sigh.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Watch they will have a stream trying to sell this garbage. We Americans are geeks and nerds, we don't dress up our characters like this in dungeons! LOL.
    Helsa
  • EvuuEvuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    edited April 13, 2019
    Tbh bottom right F outfit is the only cute one, and the male sneakers are pretty fly. And what if the mixtable played music? That'd be pretty sweet!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    We might as well all be in IMVU at this point. smh.
    Helsa
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Elevolo wrote: »

We already have these titles.
    This what they do;
    * Special Red Warrior

- Effects: max dmg Up to 21 increase in , 5% increase in criticality, 3 increase in defense, 3 increase in protection, 5 increase in magic defense, 5 increase in magic protection.

* Special Blue Wizard

- Effects: 40 increase in magic attack, 15 increase in intelligence, 80 increase in maximum mana, 1% increase in bolt magic dmg.

* Special gold housekeeper

- Effect: 2% increase in smelting success rate, 3% increase in Blacksmith success rate, 3% increase in collecting probability, 3% increase in collecting rate, increased auto fishing success rate, 1% increase in travel speed

* Special White Heller

- Effect: Healing effect 5%, healing effect increased by 18%, max. mana 100.
    - NOTE: It is the second title of the healer closure. Healing effect is 1 percent higher than the second title of "lily," which had the highest figure. Up to 100 mana.

* Special-colored bard

- Effects: Music buff skill effect increased by 8; Defense increased by 6; Protection increased by 6; Magic defense increased by 6.
  • ThousandKnivesThousandKnives
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Deer lord, the 90s are back with a vengeance. o.o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

At the very least, it's not Lisa Frank.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

The 90s were kewl.