Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee event rewards

WinkyDinkyWinkyDinky
Mabinogi Rep: 825
in General Chat
So I'm reading the event details and for the special coin deal , for 4 special coins you get an outfit, but for 5 you get a couples outfit, so what is the difference? should we just save up for 5 and get a two for one deal? or is the one with 4 coins have an animation vs the 5 couples outfit without information? Can anyone clarify? thanks
ImaizumiTheOthic

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    @Katherz, do you know what the contents are in each outfit set?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    That's a good question actually.... o.o
  • WinkyDinkyWinkyDinky
    So I checked the coin exchange shop and the couple outfit said you get every piece of clothing for both male and female....... So should we just save an extra coin and get 2 outfits? lol seems like nexon didn't do the math right
    WinkyDinky wrote: »
    So I checked the coin exchange shop and the couple outfit said you get every piece of clothing for both male and female....... So should we just save an extra coin and get 2 outfits? lol seems like nexon didn't do the math right

Here's another question though. It said the female box has both wig styles. Does the couples box have both wigs as well?
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Didnt they do this with the summer event last year? The couples box was only one more coin or something?
  • WinkyDinkyWinkyDinky
    @Kensamaofmari if you hover across the couple box it comes with every that is included on the single female box , i just wanted to let everyone know ....
    Kensamaofmari
    @Kensamaofmari if you hover across the couple box it comes with every that is included on the single female box , i just wanted to let everyone know ....

That's from in game?
  • WinkyDinkyWinkyDinky
    @Kensamaofmari yup
    @Kensamaofmari yup

Ok, thanks for the info!