Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Coffee Coin Quest

ZombIELoovERZombIELoovER
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Bugs and Glitches
So I finished both the coffee coin daily quests requiring you to finish the dailies in tara and tail, but after I completed the second one I received an additional coffee daily quest? (A Coffee Coin (2)). I already completed the dailies and yet I received a third quest essentially. My total of coins is currently 10 and its only been the second day. Im not sure if this is going to mess with my dailies tomorrow.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    You must have still had an active coffee quest from the day before is all. It's possible it will cause you problems as the one you received is for completing the 2nd daily and will likely not register when you complete the first daily of the day.