Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{SEE NEW POST UNDER NAO} Electrolytes Guild⚡

Comments

• AixkatAixkat
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    Oljslgm.gif

Our guild is still recruiting for more active friends to play with. We have an active Discord and a website where you can check out our shenanigans in game. Thank you for stopping by and checking out, Electrolytes!

https://electrolytesguild.shivtr.com/
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Electrolytes has grown so much from when it was first born a little over a year ago. I'm extremely proud to say our activity has increased tremendously in size in the recent months and yet were still that same close knit, family style guild. I look forward to the days with all of our new members and close friends!

If you're interested, shoot me an add on Discord (AL#8342) or in-game(Ataraxiz) ♥ I can't wait to meet you!

Your Leader,
    Ata ♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Almost 6k views!

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

WEW! Here's a few updates:

New Things We've Implemented/In-Progress

♥ New Forum Post design!
    ♥ Guild Maintenance Day every Thursday to update our website/forums and release new guild content!
    ♥ Monthly Birthday Parties! What's on your wish-list???
    ♥ Every Friday is Game Night where we crank up the fun in Mabi or elsewhere!
    ♥ New Electrolytes Event Point system! Get points to spend on rewards when you participate in our events!
    ♥ Much much more! Join to find out more juicy details!!!

If you're interested in our guild please let me know in-game or on Discord @ AL#8342!

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Original post has been updated c: I hope you like the new design!
    Xiokun
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Hello~

Electrolytes is opening back up with 5 slots for you to snag! I hope to see you join!
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    unknown.png

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!
    I hope everyone's holidays are going wonderfully! I'm posting here to let you know that Electrolytes will be opening back up January 10th with open spots to snag! Come join us in 2019 with new features and a brand new Discord server!

We hope to see you in 2019!
    unknown.png
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited January 14, 2019
    7 spots left~ go grab 'em while they're open!!!

1/14/19 Edit: Spots are now taken :D Welcome all new comers! I hope to make many more memories with you in the future ♥
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I've been a member here for a little less than a year, but as someone who originally wasn't a fan of guilds, I can say this guild has been a delightful exception! It's pretty fun and the guild leader puts her heart and soul into making sure that we're more than just a guild, but a family. It's a dedication I've never seen in the other 6 years I've played Mabinogi, so if you're looking for a truly active guild on Mari, Electrolytes is your best option! :)
    Ataraxiz
  • MikkomeowMikkomeow
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    If you're like me and have trouble fitting in to most guilds on Mari, check out Electrolytes! ^-^ Everyone is really nice and helpful. The discord and in-game chat are both really active so you'll always have someone to talk to! Personally, I find the atmosphere very fun and relaxing which is perfect for Mabinogi~ Recruitment just opened back up so now's a good time to check us out!
    Ataraxiz
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    edited July 11, 2019
    -
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    unknown.png
    A mother and her children, imaginary whale, maid, and butler

We have met a lot of new faces this round of recruitment. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you ♥!

For now we will be spending quality time with our members until we reopen in May! Thank you for your interest!

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Just popping in to say we're going to be reopening after the Server Merge on June 3rd ♥ I'm so excited to meet new people and get to play with my friends from other servers! Yay Nao!
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Happy 2 Year Anniversary, Electrolytes!

I can't believe it's been 2 years that Electrolytes has been around! When we created this guild, we expected to be managing a very small, yet active group of tight knit players on the Mari Server. However, throughout the years our name was spread amongst the people of the Mari Server and now we have a growing guild of active, amiable players who enjoy having fun in a variety of ways.

In the past two years we have been threw thick and thin together - new relationships, heartbreak, loss, new jobs and other big moments in each other's lives. Yet, we have not let anything take away from the fact our guild is based off of family-like relationships and rememberable moments! I'm so proud of how far we've come in such a small amount of time!

I'm so glad I get to celebrate our two years with such amazing people! I can't wait to see where we are at year 3!

Thank you for coming on this journey with me! The end is far far away my friends and I plan to spend all of it with you!
  • EvetoEveto
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    If you aren't looking for a super serious guild then I'd have to recommend that you give us a try. There's tons of people who are always up for anything whether it's running dungeons or just goofing off. Looking forward to seeing some new faces in June.
    Ataraxiz