Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More dedicated vanity slots?

EshyaEshya
Mabinogi Rep: 940
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hey everyone!

Just an idea I had while browsing the AH for gear upgrades.

What if you wanted to wear a robe + wings at the same time while still wearing functional gear underneath? Normally, you just put the robe in the robe slot of the fashion tab and the wings in the robe slot of the normal tab, right? However this isn't an option if you need to put functional gear in the robe slot (Ex. Hebona wear). So what if we got a dedicated wing slot in the fashion tab similar to that for tails?

If someone tries to put on multiple pairs of wings, everything but the pair in the dedicated slot would be hidden, etc.

Furthermore, what about a dedicated vanity accessory slot? Examples being if you had a halo you wanted to wear, but its just for looks. Same rules for stacking equipment would apply as mentioned above for the wings.

Curious to hear what people think about this, and if the idea has been posted before, I apologize!
THICCthighssavelivesLeadtBronzebreak

Comments

• LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    Yes!!...One part of Mabi I enjoy is dressing up !...xP I wanna wear wig and halo and wing all at the same time!...................Tho I understand how the style tab is paid for and Mabi needs income...but if it can be done to please both parties then I vote yes!
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    in general i wish the set effects worked even in style tab.... i know dumb idea.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I'm always in support of more vanity features, even if they are put behind paywalls.
    Bronzebreak
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited April 14, 2019
    One for glasses too please. Too many times have I despaired at not being able to wear glasses with a particular wig... :L
    Bronzebreak
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    One for glasses too please. Too many times have I despaired at not being able to wear glasses with a particular wig... :L
    I honestly believe glasses, ears and wigs should get their own dedicated slots.
    BronzebreakBehelit