Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant finish Event A coffee coin (2)

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Help
I forgot to click complete on my first daily SM until after I did the second one, which I selected by choosing from the board without reading the quest itself. After doing the mission, I pushed complete on the first one then I was able to complete Event A coffee coin (1). The second daily SM showed up but the mission was not marked as daily on the board. I did it anyway. The second daily SM did complete but Event Coffee coin (2) still lists the task as not accomplished.

Yes I know, I should have clicked complete in a timely manner (bad bad me), but I think this is a bug.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    sadly you'll likely need to quit that coin quest and lose out on the coffee coin. Either way you will need to in order to receive the new coffee quest (1) before you do your first daily sm tomorrow or you will lose out on even more coins. At the same time you should submit a support ticket and possibly even speak on the live support chat (to expedite the matter) to see if they will give you the missing coin since you technically did complete the requirements.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited April 15, 2019
    There's no give up button. So, I've lost one coin for sure. After the first daily tomorrow it will probably satisfy the event quest. The real question is after finishing 2 will I then get quest 1 or might I have both simultaneously tomorrow when I log in; fingers crossed. I posted this as a warning to others and also in the hopes of someone maybe saying that they did that too and what they did to fix it. I think it will fix itself but it may be after I've lost two coins. I could submit a ticket but this is a short event so I really don't see this being addressed.

BTW make sure to pick concurrent rather than total as the event is 29 days long so you can't actually get the 30 consecutive log-ins.
  • HelsaHelsa
    So, as I suspected, the situation corrected it's self, but not how I predicted. When I logged in, the client erased the unfulfilled quest and gave me just the first one again. Things proceeded normally from there due to my lack of brainfarting this time. Total coinage lost was one.
    Bronzebreak
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It has been this way with other events that I have known involving the daily Shadow Missions... and it looks like the system still hasn't changed. If you take on the Shadow Mission for the first time when it's marked as "Daily," it'll count towards the requirement to fulfill the Coffee Coin quest. However, if you complete the Shadow Mission without the mark EVEN IF you have that particular daily Shadow Mission quest, it will not count towards the Coffee Coin quest. It's something about that sweet "first time" that triggers it.

Also, yeah: once the daily reset hits, the event quest resets back to the first one again. It doesn't seem possible to have the two layer over one another.