Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you Redo Iria: Saga I Episodes

DarkFyreFoxDarkFyreFox
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
So I can't seem to click on any of the Saga 1 episodes to try and redo it for Demonic weapons, potentially.

Is it still possible to redo these or is that function gone all together since the Saga button is now "Chapter Info"? The only thing I could think of as to why I can't redo it is because I'm currently still doing Saga II story stuff, but I feel like that should not be the case.

I'm not sure if this is where this thread is supposed to be posted or if someone else has posted about this issue already. If anyone has any information on how I can (if applicable) redo Saga I episodes again, let me know please.
8233af888ba14c3c54bacd97c6493e5a.png

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I'm currently still doing Saga II story stuff, but I feel like that should not be the case.

If you currently have a Saga II episode active (meaning you have quests in your quest log under the tab Saga), you cannot activate another episode, even from Saga I. Also, I think hovering over a Saga episode when it's greyed out tells you the reason.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited April 16, 2019
    You can not do Saga I if you are doing Saga II
  • DarkFyreFoxDarkFyreFox
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Yeah, I ended up realizing this the moment I posted this. But since I had to remake my forum account (since they changed the whole system), this post had to get approved, so I couldn't view it/delete it or whatever. But thank you guys for the information.