Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Easter Hotdays

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 19, 2019 in Vault
The month of painted eggs, cute rabbits, and pastel colors is here! The Easter Bunny has some goodies for Milletians that log in this weekend. Hop into Mabinogi to receive a Milletian Welcome Balloon, and a Rebirth Potion for your character.

AEgmCrf.jpg

Easter Hotdays
Event Dates: Friday April 19, 12:00 AM PDT - Sunday, April 21, 11:59 PM PDT

Event Details:

• Rebirth Potion
  • Milletian Welcome Balloon (5 uses)

Zv4AOl8.png

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Those balloons so cute :3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I got mine right after midnight while I was doing a shadow daily, and I was like woah! What's this?
    BronzebreakWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I got mine right after midnight while I was doing a shadow daily, and I was like woah! What's this?

same, i am happy with the free rebirth pot, send us more tribute to our leveling needs! Oh and of course egg puns, can't forget them puns.
    HisahimeKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Thanks for the eggscellent gift!
    HisahimeWolfsingerBronzebreakVeylaineKensamaofmari