Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

x

MegitronMegitron
Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
edited April 19, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
x

Comments

• UnraveleddUnraveledd
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    Hello! I joined your guild and I was wondering if you could send me the link to join the discord server. I'd love to get involved with the guild.
    Greta
  • MegitronMegitron
    Unraveledd wrote: »
    Hello! I joined your guild and I was wondering if you could send me the link to join the discord server. I'd love to get involved with the guild.
    Please contact Megitron or Valclover in game through the guild list if you haven't gotten in already.

• MegitronMegitron
    edited February 24, 2019
    giphy.gif Always accepting new faces!
  • MegitronMegitron
    edited February 24, 2019
    giphy.gif Gummybear is doing a Valentines day event!
    Everyone participating exchanged Valentines and paired up to create cute costumes to win prizes~
  • MegitronMegitron
    edited February 24, 2019
    giphy.gif Always accepting new and active players!
    Gummybear actively does field raids and Girg. raids!
  • MegitronMegitron
    giphy.gif Always accepting new faces!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 20, 2019
    I assume the guild died?

EDIT: I'll take that as a yes, since i can no longer see it and OP edited some stuff out here. It's interesting how it died though, OP just recruited some people here and after a week it dies. Ok... I mean, the guild was bizarre anyway, there was always a decent amount of logged in players, but most of them were afk or just didn't engage in conversation and most likely had their own group of friends in this guild. I also never received the damn Discord link, even after i asked for it like 2-4 times in the guild chat and then i asked for it once from the guild leader, but our chat may have been glitched when i did that because some texts became blank. Welp... Quite sad it just poofed like this.
  • WintermysticWintermystic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Guild has been disbanded due to IRL stuff affecting the leaders.
    GretaBronzebreak
  • RaoulinRaoulin
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    That's a shame. I left because I quit Mabi long ago, and it was a nice fun guild to be in. Chat could get pretty chaotic, but fun as well, and I miss bingo nights. Shame I didn't catch any of the movie nights.