Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet transferring between characters

AdalheiddisAdalheiddis
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hi, I'm a returned player that wants a clear new character sheet but I find difficult to navigate throught the map without the horse that I've already used on my first character on the account, also I had an eagle from one of the events. I was wondering if I can delete the first but keeping the pets that I obtained there in my new Giant. Could I get a ticket for this? How?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    If the new character is on the same server as the pets (and your not using an entirely new account) the pets will be available to every character on your account on the server that they are on.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    If this is a separate account but on the same server, you can pay NX to buy a pet transfer item. Other than that, pets are shared by all characters on the same account on the same server. For instance you created a character on Alexina and get a horse pet. If later you create a giant character also on Alexina, you can summon that same horse on the giant character as well.