Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - April 24th

Comments

• CyaneCyane
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Same as Sorath and Sherale.
    Extra skill slots are completely gone, inventory bag layout is messed up, skill bars are reset.
    :/
  • SokkunSokkun
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    My skills side bar are not even showing up, and Everything is reset. I have 14 characters....THERE IS NO WAY I HAVE THE TIME TO DO FIX THIS.
  • shikahrilshikahril
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    i don't take many screenshots, so setting this back up will NOT be fun...
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    ATTENTION: Some users may have their hotkeys reset after this maintenance, we apologize for the inconvenience on that issue! We are also aware when purchasing through the in-game shop or through the webshop, your items may not appear. Please re-log and they will appear! We will work to get this fixed.
    DraechSporceGFKImaizumiInJectTheFluxPoisonAirebisZeroPants
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited April 25, 2019
    Another update: The hotkey issue has been fixed. Some users may still experience missing key-binds. Thank you for your patience and apologizes for the inconvenience. (You have to manually end the Nexon Launcher via the Task manager in order for the fix to appear. I am hearing some reports of that needing to happen before the fix appears.)