Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All my hot keys are missing

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
edited April 24, 2019 in General Chat
after the update all of my hot keys are gone and need to be reset :(

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    All your hot key are belong to us.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerJJTheDumbOneSakura2503CrimsọnRadiant Dawnchikenleg123Imaizumi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

Someone set us up the maintenance.
  • ZeroPantsZeroPants
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Yup, same here. Was wondering if I messed something up myself.

It's gonna take a while to put them all back in. RIP.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ZeroPants wrote: »
    Yup, same here. Was wondering if I messed something up myself.

It's gonna take a while to put them all back in. RIP.

Don't put them all back. It's pointless now until they fix this issue.
    ZeroPants
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    edited April 25, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Don't put them all back. It's pointless now until they fix this issue.

Are they going to fix it though? I'd really like to believe they would... but it doesn't seem like something devs would go out of their way for.

Edit: Nevermind, just found out the situation is completely FUBAR. Nothing is saving, so yeah... best to wait for them to fix it.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Helsa wrote: »

Someone set us up the maintenance.

For great justice take off every skill.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 25, 2019
    Katherz wrote:
    ATTENTION:Some users may have their hotkeys reset after this maintenance, we apologize for the inconvenience on that issue! We are also aware when purchasing through the in-game shop or through the webshop, your items may not appear. Please re-log and they will appear! We will work to get this fixed.

So far it's all users... And they will. Like smh Nexon, trying their best to not look that bad lol.
    FOXAssassinKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Why do I have a bad feeling they won't be able to fix hotkeys for a very long time? I refuse to play without my hotkeys. This is going to cause a lot of players to insta quit. They better get on the ball with this immediately. I haven't bothered to play since yesterday, I was so mad. It's bad enough that I am gonna have to reconfigure my entire set-up but if it never saves then I just won't play. I actually just logged off after I realized the whole thing was fubar and I haven't been back on because it really pisses me off.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited April 25, 2019
    yay hot keys bug again \o/

its also UI
    inventory
    Pet bars
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited April 25, 2019
    Haven't been on in a week, saw the announcement on Discord, will proceed to not log in until its fixed. In the meantime, I am collecting any and all photos I have of my hotbars that I've saved.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited April 25, 2019
    Hotkeys have been fixed. You have to manually end the Nexon Launcher via the Task manager in order for the fix to appear.
    KingEphySebastianWolfsingerLeineiZeroPantsCrimsọnImaizumiWlia
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Katherz wrote: »
    Hotkeys have been fixed. You have to manually end the Nexon Launcher via the Task manager in order for the fix to appear.

WHOOHOO!! Glad that's over.

Thanks for the heads-up. /o/

They'll be reset to hotkeys pre maint? Or if we made any changes yesterday to the new ones?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

They'll be reset to hotkeys pre maint? Or if we made any changes yesterday to the new ones?

Looks to be pre-maintenance.
    Kensamaofmari
    Leinei wrote: »

Looks to be pre-maintenance.

Thanks for the info.
  • GretaGreta
    Thank you for the fast fix!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yes thank you for fixing it by the next day. Honestly I was worried it was going to take longer.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    wow that was fast o.o nice job-