Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All Instances Need a Reconnect Feature

Comments

• AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    I agree with the original post, I support reconnect feature for all instances.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Pan wrote: »
    Should change it to, "Yes, I'm a literal spoiled crybaby".

I'd love to live in your world where there's absolutely no technical faults, difficulty or issues. I mean this sounds great, I mean its not like NX could be the one having issues, because we know the NX is a perfect exemplary company that keeps their games running on tip top condition and never experience any issue ever so that means that it's just all those poor people in less developed areas that are stupid for being poor, live in that location, and have limited options for what they have available to them.

Unfortunately us mere mortals don't live there so how about you get off your high horse and actually consider features that might make the game more enjoyable and accessible to people less privileged than you. Consider for a moment how a reconnect feature affects you if you never drop connection. It doesn't. All it allows is for someone keep the progress they've made in case something went wrong, either because of technical issues, or just some random freak accident, or even just a random disconnect from Mabi itself.

The fact you have the audacity to call people spoiled children while telling people they should move to other places while disregarding their current conditions just highlights how spoiled you are thinking that the world caters to your whims.

Why are you taking the troll seriously?

That's kinda what I'm wondering, honestly.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    edited April 26, 2019
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Should change it to, "Yes, I'm a literal spoiled crybaby".

I'd love to live in your world where there's absolutely no technical faults, difficulty or issues. I mean this sounds great, I mean its not like NX could be the one having issues, because we know the NX is a perfect exemplary company that keeps their games running on tip top condition and never experience any issue ever so that means that it's just all those poor people in less developed areas that are stupid for being poor, live in that location, and have limited options for what they have available to them.

Unfortunately us mere mortals don't live there so how about you get off your high horse and actually consider features that might make the game more enjoyable and accessible to people less privileged than you. Consider for a moment how a reconnect feature affects you if you never drop connection. It doesn't. All it allows is for someone keep the progress they've made in case something went wrong, either because of technical issues, or just some random freak accident, or even just a random disconnect from Mabi itself.

The fact you have the audacity to call people spoiled children while telling people they should move to other places while disregarding their current conditions just highlights how spoiled you are thinking that the world caters to your whims.

Why are you taking the troll seriously?

That's kinda what I'm wondering, honestly.

Honestly trolls are pretty easy targets, I mean its kinda like killing [in complete monotone: a certain world war 2 era German political party because NA censors words by removing them entirely] , you can do all sorts of nasty things to them and you're always the hero.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Keiyoma wrote: »
    You should move. Mabinogi is not your excuse to stay in the middle of nowhere.

.. Yes. I should up and move, because certainly that's just a viable option for me to decide just here and now, all for the sake of a better internet connection to play Mabinogi, and certainly not because of other factors like:
    -I own the land I live on, and would rather not sell it so I could buy a more expensive property elsewhere.
    -Money.
    -I love the scenery and privacy of my property.

Save up and get better internet there. :D
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Honestly trolls are pretty easy targets, I mean its kinda like killing , you can do all sorts of nasty things to them and you're always the hero.
    . . . .
    its kinda like killing
    ........okay then. I'm just gonna leave that there XD

I mean, experience dictates you could also turn into the new villain or look like the village fool instead but its all relative I guess. if you don't mind dancing the word game with them then by all means live your life neighbor. I'll grab the popcorn XD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Who says trolls aren't serious? They are extremely serious at what they do.

However, the usage of faulty logic to resolve problems is exactly why this world has its problems.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Honestly trolls are pretty easy targets, I mean its kinda like killing , you can do all sorts of nasty things to them and you're always the hero.
    . . . .
    its kinda like killing
    ........okay then. I'm just gonna leave that there XD

I mean, experience dictates you could also turn into the new villain or look like the village fool instead but its all relative I guess. if you don't mind dancing the word game with them then by all means live your life neighbor. I'll grab the popcorn XD

Oh, so that's now they censor words now. Anyways, what's missing after the "killing" is a certain WW2 German force. Kinda wish they just use the normal "***" so that at least you know something was censored lol.
    Wolfsinger
  • ZelfalZelfal
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    As much as i would say yes having a reconnect feature would be great to have I used to have bad internet now i use my cellphone hot spot (more stable for gaming in internet lacing areas) though there r a few reasons that nexon wont allow for reconnections for some dungeons such as Rabbie phant and Abyss (ppl exploited the reconection feature which caused that to be removed for those dungeons), but for SM and TM its more of a time limit (dungeons u can just sit there).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think the idea of a reconnect function kills the game. There is no fun in playing a game that does not punish the player. For example, back when players died, unblessed equipment had a chance to drop on the ground and you would have to pay for that gear back at the town. This game needs more punishments, rather than catering it to sheltered children.

We are punished enough.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Zelfal wrote: »
    As much as i would say yes having a reconnect feature would be great to have I used to have bad internet now i use my cellphone hot spot (more stable for gaming in internet lacing areas) though there r a few reasons that nexon wont allow for reconnections for some dungeons such as Rabbie phant and Abyss (ppl exploited the reconection feature which caused that to be removed for those dungeons), but for SM and TM its more of a time limit (dungeons u can just sit there).

You can reconnect in Phantasm.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Zelfal wrote: »

You can reconnect in Phantasm.

Yeah that confused me, I was like, uh...pretty sure we can reconnect in that dungeon. XD