Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peria Chronicles - Suspended indefinitely

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
edited August 28, 2019 in Town Square
The beta is finally coming out, after all these years!
https://peria.nexon.com
Mabinogi you in trouble. (Maybe).

Remember this old trailer?

VeylaineDarkpixie99Helsa

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    ....huh. That looks interesting.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well that took a good load of time
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TNinja wrote: »
    Well that took a good load of time

Seriously. But now that it's here, we have a contender for an anime mmo.
    Helsa
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited April 21, 2019
    460525586838716430.gif?v=1
    KensamaofmariAlshianDarkpixie99KaiwythImaizumiSheena
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    6 years better be worth the wait.
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Finally, the evolution of the game market.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Really having high hopes for the game and to be Nexon's evolving form from being a bit scummy when it comes to cash shops being mandatory to the gaming experience.

I don't want another game where you NEED to be "pay-to-win" instead of sheer effort to get content done. Although I won't mind paying to progress faster but not to WIN it all. Anyways just hope this game is not another dead end to quick. Would hate to see another Bless online gone wrong so fast or Peria Chronicles "Unleashed".

Cheering for your success with the game Nexon even if I have little bitter experience from you. Hoping you learnt from the past to improve.
    Alshian wrote: »
    Really having high hopes for the game and to be Nexon's evolving form from being a bit scummy when it comes to cash shops being mandatory to the gaming experience.

I don't want another game where you NEED to be "pay-to-win" instead of sheer effort to get content done. Although I won't mind paying to progress faster but not to WIN it all. Anyways just hope this game is not another dead end to quick. Would hate to see another Bless online gone wrong so fast or Peria Chronicles "Unleashed".

Cheering for your success with the game Nexon even if I have little bitter experience from you. Hoping you learnt from the past to improve.

Unfortunately, that's how the market came to be designed. Either that or DLCs.
    Darkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Unfortunately, that's how the market came to be designed. Either that or DLCs.

Season passes anyone?
    Darkpixie99Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Found another older trailer.

Mabinogi is so in trouble. Mabinogi homesteads have NOTHING on this.
    Darkpixie99SherriDanievictriaHelsa
    Gaea wrote: »

I guess I better pick up the pace and get to finishing my generation storylines.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

I guess I better pick up the pace and get to finishing my generation storylines.

I have done maybe two - out of order. I'm not bad, I'm just lazy XP
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited April 24, 2019
    main/tester.aspx
    "You can register after login."

Oh my.... wow. Wow, they actually commited to that GStar promise.
    lol, this comment, "I waited 8 years and let it go."
    Geez, this was in alpha for that long? Nice going Nexon KR, you commited.
    It might actually sell as well as Mabinogi did back in the glory days.
    (As long as Animal Crossing Switch isn't launched in the same month/year.)
    Oh, and there was this comment: "If this happens, it is finally Mabinogi"
    Mabinogi unofficial death certificate confirmed.

Here's the main info page for Google Translate nerds.
    http://peria.nexon.com/main/gInfo_Intro_sub1.aspx

This was also a main page link.
    pop_letter_text.png

Official Facebook
    Official Youtube

Veylaine wrote: »
    460525586838716430.gif?v=1

Also ditto. This looks as heartwarming as any other MMORPG, and hopefully not as tedious as My Time At Portia.
    (Don't get me wrong, that game can be relaxing, but oof. Time management can be the worst.)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited April 24, 2019
    I will make a tir chonaill clone but try to make it look better and updated for those who had played Mabinogi.

Depending how much space given to us assuming the game still had something like world creator make the entire uladh map

Sadly won't be the same without the Original characters...hoping we can design NPCs into the world, then i could try to make clones of NPCs from uladh.
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99
  • ZeroPantsZeroPants
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    I honestly had given up hope of this game ever releasing.

Many years ago I remember people were already suggesting this was going to be spiritual successor to Mabi. Though, the combat seems much different, actually, the combat seems a tad dull to me, though it's hard to say how it'll be when playing, either way it seems as though it'll be kind of an unique combat system so I can definitely appreciate that. The whole idea of players being able to create maps and towns and such seems amazing, and I can't wait to see what people will make.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I will make a tir chonaill clone but try to make it look better and updated for those who had played Mabinogi.

Depending how much space given to us assuming the game still had something like world creator make the entire uladh map

Sadly won't be the same without the Original characters...hoping we can design NPCs into the world, then i could try to make clones of NPCs from uladh.

That would be great. Especially after they broke hotkeys. If they can't get that fixed I will have to quit this game. I haven't been able to properly play since yesterday and I refuse to if I have to keep setting my bloody hotkeys.
    Helsa

That would be great. Especially after they broke hotkeys. If they can't get that fixed I will have to quit this game. I haven't been able to properly play since yesterday and I refuse to if I have to keep setting my bloody hotkeys.

Supposedly fixed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I saw.
    Helsa
    I saw.

Shouldn't stop ya from being excited for the anticipation of Peria.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited April 26, 2019
    Oh, there were GStar videos.... uh.... now I gotta find them.

KR Guide Videos (Back In 2016)

Terraforming Preview (Back In 2016)

GStar 2013

GStar 2014

GStar 2016

2019 (Peria Chronicles Official Youtube)

Hidden Official Beta Related Videos