Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Pirate's Booty Seat

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Spoilers remain as ever the greatest sin one can commit against those in any fandom eagerly anticipating the arrival of the latest book/movie/arc/whatevertheFUDGEyouwannaputhere
    Me, I generally hate those kinda spoilers, since I can handle the death of a character while following the plot of the thing. If its spoiled before the event for me I just can't, its kinda like how Death Note was ruined for me. Frankly I'm counting my blessings my ma was a diehard fan of the early marvel peeps and secured seats for the premiere. So, no spoilers there.
    Sorry for those who were though......gods, the stories my brother was sharing about those deliberately trying. Absolute philistines and sinners they be -.-''
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I guess that makes me somewhat sadistic. =P
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »

Marvelous.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

You're not wrong :P
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Anyway, enough of these puns. You can stick them up where the sun don't shine. :D
    Anyway, enough of these puns. You can stick them up where the sun don't shine. :D

You're walking on sunshine, woah woaah...
    Ok, time to get outta here.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    1488117348379jzr1o.gif
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited May 2, 2019
    I know it's a little late into the thread, but please try to remain on the original topic.

Spoiling a plot that has been over 10 years in the making to a large public space just because someone else did it to you isn't just sadistic: it's borderline crazy. You shouldn't contribute to that cycle out of respect for others who have been wanting to be unspoiled on such things.
    If it was called pirate's booty seal instead... then...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Marvelous.

That's Captain Marvelous, yarr!
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I know it's a little late into the thread, but please try to remain on the original topic.

Spoiling a plot that has been over 10 years in the making to a large public space just because someone else did it to you isn't just sadistic: it's borderline crazy. You shouldn't contribute to that cycle out of respect for others who have been wanting to be unspoiled on such things.

I'm crazy and he's allowed to go off topic.

This thread is about booty sir. Continue. :D
    Wolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

...Could you at least delete it? :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 2, 2019

You know what kind of person I am.

Anyway, more about booty. :)

FklJYv8.png
    Kensamaofmari
    If the authorities find out, they'll put a duty on your booty and you get the gallows.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    If the authorities find out, they'll put a duty on your booty and you get the gallows.

This is what this thread has devolved into.

large.jpg

This is what this thread has devolved into.

large.jpg

Gallows humor.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Apparently the ancient Romans did puns as well. Then as now, the audience's response was to groan in reaction. This surprised me, as I figured a Roman would just run you through with a gladius instead.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »
    Apparently the ancient Romans did puns as well. Then as now, the audience's response was to groan in reaction. This surprised me, as I figured a Roman would just run you through with a gladius instead.

Puns have been around for 1000's of years actually. Glad to know even our ancestors had a sense of humor. :)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

You know what kind of person I am.

Anyway, more about booty. :)

FklJYv8.png

*Criticizes you for spoiling*
    *Is a moderator who can delete or edit said post, but somehow did not*

Or otherwise, you changed it back. :/
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390

better leave it up then, just so other people can see.

You+irl+_2d6ff72a99d003753efa27a71e06c8e1.jpg

This is why these forums are a joke there's not a single post on the front page that isn't/hasn't derailed with nonsense and you have people saying hailstorm is good. Oh the lack of moderation doesn't help, even though we have several mods.

There's a topic about what hot drinks people like that even has a vfm post in it ffs. No one cares about the rules unless it's some mod flexing their power because someone said something they don't like.
    Greta
This discussion has been closed.