Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Allow Auction House with summoned Pets

LadameLadame
Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
edited April 27, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
An annoying problem with the Auction house - for me anyways, is not being able to view it when I have a pet summoned. It would be a great quality of life change if its use wasn't restricted with a pet out. We can use kiosks and the housing board with summoned pets, why not the Auction house too?

This mainly is a bother, when I am gathering or life skilling with a pet out, and I sell something. It's silly to de-summon my pet/partner to check what I've sold only to have to wait a minute to summon it again.

It would be neat to allow us to use it during shadow missions and dungeons too, or at least in dungeon lobbies, but I would be completely satisfied with just allowing use with pets.
  1. Should we be able to use the Auction House with a summoned pet/partner?12 votes
    1. Yes.
       25% (3 votes)
    2. Yes, and allow us to check it while in dungeons and shadow missions too!
       75% (9 votes)
    3. No.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Especially when you may have wares on pets that you want to transfer to AH directly because of limited inventory space.

And when you may want to transact something obtained in a dunegon/mission.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Listing an item in the AH while in a dungeon or shadow mission is fine, but I don't think we should be able to retrieve items from the AH. For the same reason we can't access the Dressing Room, Homestead, or Mail system while inside missions and dungeons.
    KensamaofmariYangKoete