Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bolts

FinityFinity
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited May 8, 2019 in Item/Premium Shop
I'm so disappointed that the bolts on cash shop are regular bolts, not special/sharp bolts.... I go through them pretty fast and it'd be nice to have it on cash shop instead of lame regular bolts for when the supply dries out. I know Baltane supply boxes drop it too but I can't really rely on that.

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I recommend investing in a bolt bag and just making handmade bolts. They are comparable to Sept bolts and if you use the "magnet items" a lot, it'll refill your active equip first before filling anything else.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    I recommend investing in a bolt bag and just making handmade bolts. They are comparable to Sept bolts and if you use the "magnet items" a lot, it'll refill your active equip first before filling anything else.

I have never tried making bolts before, but according to wiki, Finest handmade bolts have +10 Damage, +5% Max Accuracy,+2% Critical. Special/sharp bolts have 10% damage bonus. 10% damage bonus is far superior from +10 damage, and I don't want to give up my damage.

I do have a bolt bag despite it having pathetic inventory space and taking up so much room in my inventory. After a while manually switching bolts becomes sickening and if I run out of bolts during FS I can't equip new bolts anymore, unless it's bolt bag's automatic bolt equip function.