Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cup O' Joe repair cost is stupid.

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited May 12, 2019 in General Chat
30k+ per point on 100% chance to repair....WOT?

Why is it so costy?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited May 22, 2019
    I dunno, why do you have a submit button on your thread that doesn't allow you to submit anything?

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Gaea wrote: »
    I dunno, why do you have a submit button on your thread that doesn't allow you to submit anything?

Uh oh, someone found Roddy Piper’s sunglasses

I believe the repairs are so expensive because repairing a waxed paper cup is a delicate process, and it’s gotta hold up to hours upon hours of fresh hot liquid inside it, and even being smashed into the faces of random creatures!
    LeineiCrimsọnRadiant DawnAlshianWolfsingerSheenaTheNyanCatDanievictria
  • AlshianAlshian
    Gaea wrote: »

I have no idea when i edit without doing anything and press save its gone, strange.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It is what it is. I have a small song bird carrying two pianos and it can still fly.
    LutetiumAlshianRadiant Dawnstarkiller1286WolfsingerMeySaiTheNyanCat
  • AlshianAlshian
    Helsa wrote: »
    It is what it is. I have a small song bird carrying two pianos and it can still fly.

Psh, I made my char drink a lot of alcohol and didin't die to poisoning yet. How funny if this game allowed that...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited May 22, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »

Psh, I made my char drink a lot of alcohol and didin't die to poisoning yet. How funny if this game allowed that...

I a pretty sure my character has brain damage from all the mojitos last summer.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    FOXAssassinAlshianWolfsingerDanievictria
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    The repair costs so much because you're asking a blacksmith to repair it. Blacksmiths don't know how to refill coffee. It would be like asking a tailor to make a potion. They wouldn't normally do it, but since you're willing to pay so much they'll give it a go.
    Radiant Dawn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Not to mention you can "feed" your truck or scooter sweets and it's engine doesn't seize. Only in Mabinogi can you repair your truck or scooter with Bandaids. I mean sure you can do bodywork that way, ask any hillbilly.
    Radiant DawnWolfsingerDanievictria
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Ok.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 13, 2019
    Cause Starbucks likes to extort its customers, unfortunately. $5 for a #$@!ing small. What is this, a large size for elves?
    Radiant DawnFOXAssassin
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Reminds me of the $75 a cup of coffee I saw on the news the other night.

$75?! That's a latte of money!
    Radiant DawnKensamaofmariAlexLightstarkiller1286FOXAssassinWolfsingerXehalinSheena

The shop owner said he bought 10 lbs at auction for $800/lb.

Well, for $75, he must have been certainly willing to Coffee-ing up the dough.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    jjeremy wrote: »
    The repair costs so much because you're asking a blacksmith to repair it. Blacksmiths don't know how to refill coffee. It would be like asking a tailor to make a potion. They wouldn't normally do it, but since you're willing to pay so much they'll give it a go.

Oops, my hands spilled.
    FOXAssassinWolfsinger

Now, what is more expensive. The cost to repair the cup or the cost of healing from a burn from spilled hot coffee?
    FOXAssassinWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian

Now, what is more expensive. The cost to repair the cup or the cost of healing from a burn from spilled hot coffee?

Ish only but a flesh wound.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger

Certainly not what my wallet said. :neutral:
    KensamaofmariAlshian
  • AlshianAlshian

Press R for respect for fallen wallets :(
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 15, 2019

Press R for respect for fallen wallets :(

Whale wallets have unlimited resurrection.
    KensamaofmariAlshian