Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Going a little crazy

haegolhaegol
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited January 26, 2017 in Mari Chat
So far the winter events have been really fun except for the fact that nearly every time i got an reward from fleta or the skii jump every single clothing i got was male it didnt matter if it was a human, elf, or giant male literally each one turned out male not once ever since ive been doing this event have i gotten any female clothes is there also anyone else that is somewhat dealing with a similar issue 'cause i know im going crazy xc

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    RNG is evil. I haven't participated in the events just yet but I have this happen to me ALL the time with gacha. Grr! :C So I kinda know how you feel. Hopefully your luck will change. :)
  • haegolhaegol
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Wow even in gachas???? dang that has to stink x-x I'd go pretty crazy myself.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    I've had this problem too. I'm a male character and tend to get female clothing quite often so I trade my sister the female clothes and she gives me the male stuff she gets in return. I usually collect one of everything I get regardless of gender then try to sell or trade extras to people. I've noticed female clothes are generally more expensive than male so it may have a lower chance of obtaining. Skii Jump is probably the easiest of the events so you could try your luck there or check marketboard for the items you want ^^ Good luck and don't give up.