Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

need some help.

EuphoriaelfEuphoriaelf
Mabinogi Rep: 340
edited May 6, 2019 in Alexina Chat
i have a wanders amulet and im not sure how to build it up the main stats id like is str luck and stam can any one help also im willing to pay.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    i have a wanders amulet and im not sure how to build it up the main stats id like is str luck and stam can any one help also im willing to pay.

Don't you have to like apply Onxy from the last Halloween event or some such thing, and the results are random anyway? I forget.
  • WintermysticWintermystic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    These are event items, however the only way to increase the stats is to buy Onyx for the first 25 upgrades (which most people have probably thrown out by now). Once this is done, you get 3 rolls with fine onyx at applying an extra, bonus effect (such as increased magic attack etc). Amulets can only be traded once from memory. You might be lucky to find someone who still has onyx, however fine onyx will be harder to get as a lot of it was time limited, or has to be fragmented out from other amulets... you'd be better off trading for someone with an already finished amulet, though it can get pricy depending on the stats (I sold a one for 30mil with a good gun damage upgrade at the start of that event!)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Still got ton of Onyx... I think.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »

I don't think it's transferable though.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Helsa wrote: »

You can sell it in AH though...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »

You can sell it in AH though...

I seem to remember trying to do that and it wouldn't let me, so I got rid of mine. But maybe I'm thinking of something else; iuo.