Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cup O' Joe repair cost is stupid.

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta wrote: »

Whale wallets have unlimited resurrection.

...Greta says as she applies for bankruptcy for the 11th time. :p
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

...Greta says as she applies for bankruptcy for the 11th time. :p

Thankfully, i never was a whale. Don't even have enough money for that lol.
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    It is what it is. I have a small song bird carrying two pianos and it can still fly.

Is it an African or European swallow?
    Policroma
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Alshian wrote: »
    Now, what is more expensive. The cost to repair the cup or the cost of healing from a burn from spilled hot coffee?

Ish only but a flesh wound.

Certainly not what my wallet said. :neutral:

Press R for respect for fallen wallets :(

You speak poison and madness D:
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    because its starbuck coffee. its always expensive.
    BlissfulkillWolfsingerKensamaofmariAlshianJJCrimsọnRadiant DawnRaishiipawcalypse
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    No Free Refills.
    It's just not coffee coffee.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Nothing is more painful than spilling your expensive coffee.
    Nothing is more painful than spilling your expensive coffee.

Skin burn + Wallet burn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I make my coffee at home.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Coffee? Black... Like my soul.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn

That is so emo.

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    jjeremy wrote: »
    The repair costs so much because you're asking a blacksmith to repair it. Blacksmiths don't know how to refill coffee. It would be like asking a tailor to make a potion. They wouldn't normally do it, but since you're willing to pay so much they'll give it a go.

Hey now, I make expertly made quality potions.
    2I8C58k.jpg
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    not only is the cup itself a collectible, but if you take the cup to your local convenience store you'll get unlimited free refills
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Too bad you can't enchant it with frugal.

That is so emo.

Well, if
    ookie wrote: »
    not only is the cup itself a collectible, but if you take the cup to your local convenience store you'll get unlimited free refills

Except there are no convenience stores!
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    edited May 31, 2019
    Too bad you can't enchant it with frugal.

It definitely ain't no frugal cup of coffee.

Too bad, though, since Engineers could use a lot of coffee, too.
    Wolfsinger