Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any Way To keep Anti-Fomor Robe?

TheRocket35TheRocket35
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in Help
Apparently it auto disappears after completing Baol in Gen 3, but I like the look of it so much that I was wondering if there was any trick that could be used to save it.
Like putting it in the Dressing room before the quest is up or something?

I am aware of the dyeable version but since it was only released once as apart of some sort of event box, it is practically impossible to acquire for me as far as I can tell.

Do I just have to accept that once I finish that part of the quest the robe is gone for good? IMO it actually is one of the best looking robes so I would hate to never be able to wear it again, but I could live with it if there is no alternative.
Spareoh

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Apparently it auto disappears after completing Baol in Gen 3, but I like the look of it so much that I was wondering if there was any trick that could be used to save it.

I am aware of the dyeable version but since it was only released once as apart of some sort of event box, it is practically impossible to acquire for me as far as I can tell.

Do I just have to accept that once I finish that part of the quest the robe is gone for good? IMO it actually is one of the best looking robes so I would hate to never be able to wear it again, but I could live with it if there is no alternative.

Some people have chosen to never finish the gen for the express purpose of keeping the robe. But besides that, no, the only way to permanently keep the robe is to get the tradeable/game item one.
    Spareoh
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    GTCvActium wrote: »

Some people have chosen to never finish the gen for the express purpose of keeping the robe. But besides that, no, the only way to permanently keep the robe is to get the tradeable/game item one.

Hm? What happens if you don't finish the gen, keep the robe and subsequent repairs reduce it's dur to zero? Would you have to use hammers, or maybe destroy it by dropping it in a homestead and leaving, so the game gives you another or something?
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Helsa wrote: »

Hm? What happens if you don't finish the gen, keep the robe and subsequent repairs reduce it's dur to zero? Would you have to use hammers, or maybe destroy it by dropping it in a homestead and leaving, so the game gives you another or something?

The robe does not lose dura and bound to the player. But if I recall, since its a quest item and you somehow managed to get rid of it, you can get another one.
    Spareoh
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 16, 2019
    The robe does not lose dura and bound to the player. But if I recall, since its a quest item and you somehow managed to get rid of it, you can get another one.

Yeah, that's what I was really asking; thanks for the info. =b d=

EDIT: Sorry, as I read that I realize it looks like I could be being sarcastic; I'm not.