Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

can anyone help me with something?

EuphoriaelfEuphoriaelf
Mabinogi Rep: 340
in Alexina Chat
ok so i dont have discord and not sure how to use it and my friend says it would be the best way to find the saint guardian Armour can anyone make a post for me? Euphoriaelf

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    ok so i dont have discord and not sure how to use it and my friend says it would be the best way to find the saint guardian Armour can anyone make a post for me? Euphoriaelf

*Looks at you with disappointed eyes*

I am not mad, I am just disappointed...and a little mad. This is the days of Google, Bing, etc. People should be more independent. :/

*Sighs

@Euphoriaelf Discord is a social media app that works on mobile and personal computers (PCs and Macs, by the way) that allows the hosting of chatrooms/servers for communication between multiple individuals simultaneously, allowing images, texts, and videos to be shared at the discretion of whoever runs the server.

It is entirely free to use and supports itself with premium memberships.

With that out of the way, Mabinogi has an "unofficial official" Discord one can join in order to do such things as chat or hit up prospective buyers and sellers. Your friend is saying that you could perhaps find someone selling the armour.

Which with that out of the way, the armour is fairly rare given its low gachapon drop rate, but you are much better off advertising in the game while hitting up the auction board, honestly. As Alexina is a populated server, I have seen them on sale occasionally...

but seeing as you are a bit clueless, symptomatic of a low-level player, I hope you have the gold to spare. Those things aren't known for being cheap, particularly due to their enhancement bonuses.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You need to be a caveman to not understand how to use such simple app as Discord.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

If you are new to the game and to Alexina and possibly a lot more, welcome. If you got zhad upon today just know we aren't all like that.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 21, 2019
    Pan wrote: »
    You should quit this game because you just chose the wrong server to start on.

You missed the point of this thread. Try to read first instead of trolling right away.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    Pan wrote: »
    You should quit this game because you just chose the wrong server to start on.

You missed the point of this thread. Try to read first instead of trolling right away.

Only way to troll most effectively is to read.
  • EuphoriaelfEuphoriaelf
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    Simply rude.