Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How long will the merge take?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Maia wrote: »
    Well the good news is that if it's a major problem they'll be a lot more inclined to find a solution

You know, that's true. I just think problems should be prevented. I wish they would update that FAQ.

But you know what guys, lets get back on topic here. What are you guys going to do while the server is down?

Btw...totally going to start tagging this to the end of all my comments from here on out.
    DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 22, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Well the good news is that if it's a major problem they'll be a lot more inclined to find a solution

You know, that's true. I just think problems should be prevented. I wish they would update that FAQ.

But you know what guys, lets get back on topic here. What are you guys going to do while the server is down?

Well... I just gonna live my life and continue to exist... Just without Mabinogi lol. Probably not even realize when servers will get back up because i have other things to do and such.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

^ This is gonna be a good meme now lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

Well... I just gonna live my life and continue to exist... Just without Mabinogi lol. Probably not even realize when servers will get back up because i have other things to do and such.

Yep.

So what are you going to do while the game is down for a couple days Greta?

Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Yep.

Sleep. Eat. Work. Watch Memes or anything else. Repeat.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

Yep.

Sleep. Eat. Work. Watch Memes or anything else. Repeat.

Yeah typical. Honestly I haven't logged into the game in a few days. Been catching up on the show Supernatural. I didn't know they have 14 seasons now. I've been on a marathon. lol. I'm such a dork. XD

Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Btw...totally going to start tagging this to the end of all my comments from here on out.

I believe for those few days, I'm taking my aunt to Vegas. And should there be issues in the aftermath, I will be watching the women's World Cup.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I believe for those few days, I'm taking my aunt to Vegas. And should there be issues in the aftermath, I will be watching the women's World Cup.

Aww so you won't be around for when the server opens back up? It's going to be glorious. lol. I have to stick around because I have to help my guild leader out and secure things. I think we will be arrange some sleep shifts and keep our phones next to our heads so we can pinged each other through discord.

Yeah...there is no way I can stay up for 2 days. I just hope I can hear the ping.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    Helsa

Aww so you won't be around for when the server opens back up? It's going to be glorious. lol. I have to stick around because I have to help my guild leader out and secure things. I think we will be arrange some sleep shifts and keep our phones next to our heads so we can pinged each other through discord.

Yeah...there is no way I can stay up for 2 days. I just hope I can hear the ping.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Well I'll be gone from the 2nd to the 4th, so I'll be out of the bunker after the nuking.
    DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Well I'll be gone from the 2nd to the 4th, so I'll be out of the bunker after the nuking.
    DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Oh ok so you should be back in time for the big waiting. :D

Helsa

May Lymilark save everyone's souls.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

I think I am either going to be laughing my ass off from all the memes and chaos from I told you so moments. I'm sure they will have some mini contests and little games for us to do during the big wait.

Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Probably the safest spot if we're all honest.....good luck Gaea!

I think I am either going to be laughing my ass off from all the memes and chaos from I told you so moments. I'm sure they will have some mini contests and little games for us to do during the big wait.

If they have another mini RPG like Romance in Avalon, something sillier, then that's fine by me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Thank you, I think we're all going to need it.

If they have another mini RPG like Romance in Avalon, something sillier, then that's fine by me.

That would be nice but I think they are busy enough with whats going to go down. I am surprised we have a new event coming out this week. Albeit it's an old rerelease but I figure we should stop holding events soon. We only have 12 days left until D day.

Helsa

That would be nice but I think they are busy enough with whats going to go down. I am surprised we have a new event coming out this week. Albeit it's an old rerelease but I figure we should stop holding events soon. We only have 12 days left until D day.

I've wondered since earlier this afternoon if those last few days of Tennis Bingo will cause any turmoil.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

I've wondered since earlier this afternoon if those last few days of Tennis Bingo will cause any turmoil.

Well I hope it won't but for an event like that if they accidentally turn it off they can just turn it back on since it's just an afk event.

Helsa

Well I hope it won't but for an event like that if they accidentally turn it off they can just turn it back on since it's just an afk event.

I just hope I get everything before that final week.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

I just hope I get everything before that final week.

You should be fine. Whereas me I took a vacation from the game. I dunno, I just don't think there is really anything that important in-game right now. Taking some me time I guess.

Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 22, 2019
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

Whereas me I took a vacation from the game. I dunno, I just don't think there is really anything that important in-game right now. Taking some me time I guess.

Shya, I have ZERO interest in this Tennis event, and since I've held current level at 200 since December of 2017, for skill training purposes, the rebirth event is no use for me, at this time. On the other hand this break from events has kept my inventory from puking.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

Whereas me I took a vacation from the game. I dunno, I just don't think there is really anything that important in-game right now. Taking some me time I guess.

Shya, I have ZERO interest in this Tennis event, and since I've held current level at 200 since December of 2017, for skill training purposes, the rebirth event is no use for me, at this time. On the other hand this break from events has kept my inventory from puking.

Same deal, I only rebirth if I have a bunch of experience fruits because I am still training stuff. I don't care what anyone says, leveling is still a hassle.

Helsa