Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who's no-life camping for the seal-breaker titles?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited May 13, 2019 in General Chat
Post-merge...Can I buy you out?

tenor.gif?itemid=4918643

*Wink*

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 13, 2019
    Well that's bleeping stupid if you can't have it on the account you've been working on for years. We're WAAAAAAAAY launch so if you don't have a half way through main then you shouldn't even bother.

/thread
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    it's all about lucky and counting the fact i have a work to do can't staying on monitor and waiting the merge maintenance is over, i had that thought but impossible to get it
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Too bad Alexina is being left out of this.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited May 14, 2019
    Guess I'll stick with the Seal-Breaker of Another World. )))))))):
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Pan wrote: »
    Too bad Alexina is being left out of this.

Hey I have actually suggested that since our seal stones are being reset so should Alexina's for a bit of fun and excitement for that server too.
    YoridenDanievictria
  • TixTaxTaxTixTaxTax
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    June 3rd is a monday...

Guess I'll be teamviewing from my cellphone at work on monday :I
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    So basically, everyone is camping the Avalon stone then?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Who's everyone?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta wrote: »

Who's everyone?

Those interested in the still actually relevant seal breaker title to have is what I meant.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

I want someone to stream this XD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I want someone to stream this XD

Lagstream
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    So which stealstones are people going to go for?

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I'm a wagecuck so I have 0 chance
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    I'm not gonna go for stealstones, at all.

My priorities will be securing my character names and helping my guild to secure our guildstone spot. I'm going to have my pc and my laptop side by side in order to execute everything that needs to be done. Computers are going to remain on over the course of the merge with direct connections to my modem. My guild leader has even arranged time off for the merge. I'm just going to extend my vacation out a few more weeks. There's not going to be a lot of sleeping. We're gonna lose our minds. XD

Merge is serious business. :D

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You need serious help, that's for sure.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    You need serious help, that's for sure.

9dnGeIh.png
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I will try and fail.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sai wrote: »
    I will try and fail.

But you already have one don't you?

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Gaea wrote: »
    Sai wrote: »
    I will try and fail.

But you already have one don't you?

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Nope. I've been close.
  • SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited May 25, 2019
    Technically the stones are not working correctly and have never been fixed.. I think they should either Disable it so nobody gets it, or have a GM open them all.

Since its not working as intended, it's really not fair that someone gets on before I do or others(because I/we actually work at a job) and beat us to it and never gives us a chance.
    They're supposed to reset every week, and since it's bugged it's only fair they disable it.
    Granted the titles don't offer a whole lot, the principal of it.
    Yoriden