Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mari's Life Skills Central

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I'm sorry for not updating the chart yet. I've had a busy month and am trying to get back into the swing of things.
    Will we keep this now that the servers are being merged?

I've been trying to decide what we should do with it when the merger occurs. Do you guys and gals have any suggestions?
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I hope after merge, a more complete list from all of these servers, and posibly add an indication on maybe who does thing for free. I only sugest this indication because i have run across people on my server who do free productions and others who dont. Um, now i feel a bit greedy, sorry.
    KensamaofmariShoog
  • Hero_of_Time_117Hero_of_Time_117
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    im a master of the alchemy arts with all of it ranked 1 so if you need help come to me yes. my services are free IGN:Oreaien
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think it should be optional for those who want to keep their old server status post merge.
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    I've been away for a few months, but I do have an update, got R5 Magic Craft.
    I'll be on every now and then, been having internet issues.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Those are great suggestions, thank you! Hopefully we can get something figured out for everyone. I like the colored charts idea @Anemki.

@Mizuko @Tabari I'll get the chart updated with your new info shortly.