Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - May 30th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 30, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, May 30th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, May 30th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Notice: Affecting the Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach servers only, any currently leased shop contracts in the Shop Marketplace (Housing) will expire early to prepare for the server merge. For Milletians in these three servers, please take the time to retrieve your items from the Shop Inventory or Marketplace bank NPC before the server merge maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 29, 2019
    We're coming up on the very last weekend of Ruairi, Tarlach, and Mari servers. I hope everyone has taken time to prepare themselves for the upcoming merge. Make sure to screenshot your important items just in case and hotkeys because we know hotkeys are going to get wiped. The game is going to be down for a substantial amount of time come monday but I will be looking forward to seeing you guys on the other side in Nao.

I am so excited. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

78026527.jpg

Seriously this has been the longest month ever. lol.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I need maintenance on meself
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I need maintenance on meself

What kind of maintenance?

GlaringSimplisticFinch-size_restricted.gif
    Kensamaofmari
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Hopefully we get those merge questions answered soon? Considering there's only like 2 office weekdays days left before the merge and all... ^^;
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    "Notice: Affecting the Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach servers only, any currently leased shop contracts in the Shop Marketplace (Housing) will expire early to prepare for the server merge. For Milletians in these three servers, please take the time to retrieve your items from the Shop Inventory or Marketplace bank NPC before the server merge maintenance." the way you worded this is super confusing Server merge today or still monday.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    "Notice: Affecting the Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach servers only, any currently leased shop contracts in the Shop Marketplace (Housing) will expire early to prepare for the server merge. For Milletians in these three servers, please take the time to retrieve your items from the Shop Inventory or Marketplace bank NPC before the server merge maintenance." the way you worded this is super confusing Server merge today or still monday.

It's Monday... There's nothing confusing about this. They just needed to prepare, that's all.