Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 6/3/19 SERVER MERGE DAY

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Alright, Milletians, we're a few days before the Server Merge on Monday June 3rd and we have a few events fixing to end before that maintenance! This time around only events are ending so no rush to buy any gacha you're itching to play (The Floral Regalia Box gets pulled June 6th though, so we have two maintenances this week?)

Anyway, the Events that are ending with our Server Merge on Monday June 3rd are the Sky Lantern Event, the Rebirth Potion Parade, and the Tennis Bingo Event! Wow, when have we ever had a MONDAY maintenance?!

That aside, for those who've been collecting and crafting lanterns for the people of Port Cobh, make sure to get your last ones turned in for training seals and send some of them skyward at night to grab some rewards. I hope you all have been having better luck than I have with my pulls being nothing but materials... TAT

The Rebirth Potion Parade requires you to run a daily Shadow Mission and then to stack the incomplete potions to get a whole one. Once the event ends, you can't stack them to complete a potion anymore, so use them if you can.

Finally, the Tennis Bingo Event! I'm sure most of us have managed to fill the board by now, but if you haven't, make sure you get your last plays in before the Server Merge. Also, if you have filled the board, don't ditch your coins, just take them to the Tennis Event NPC in front of the Admin Office in Dunbarton (I can't remember her name...) to trade them in for Golden Experience Fruit! Nice trade-off if I say so myself.

Sky Lantern Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JEF
Rebirth Potion Parade Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JEU
Tennis Bingo Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JEC

That's all for the Heads-Up this week, everyone. If you have any questions about the Server Merge, there have been two pages of FAQs posted that will hopefully answer some of your questions and calm your nerves. I'm not sure how long the merge will take, but we'll get through this and everything will be fine. I'll see you guys after the merge.

Server Merge FAQ 1 http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JEV
Server Merge FAQ 2 http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JEp

tenor.gif?itemid=13701943
Wolfsinger

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I'm so hyped for this server merge that I might even log in.
    Kensamaofmari
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Server doom*
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah. Few days Alexina won't be able to log in for no reason whatsoever.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    jjeremy wrote: »
    I'm so hyped for this server merge that I might even log in.

That, sir, scored an 11 on my laugh-o-meter! Well done!
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Server doom*

Hm? I think ID Software released Doom's source code into the public domain. It might be a fun mini-game in Mab! XD
    Greta wrote: »

It's because it really is one single database; sukx for us. :(
  • JJJJ

For the greater good. Or at least equal good... I think they said Neo will be roughly the same size as Alexina. Either way, SUFFER FOR US!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 31, 2019

For the greater good. Or at least equal good... I think they said Neo will be roughly the same size as Alexina. Either way, SUFFER FOR US!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Neo? Hm....

I also don't believe about the size claim. Alexina is kinda dead though...
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    I think it's worth a login. Even if it's just for a quick "oh. okay.. whatever"

Maybe I'll meet someone interesting, or burn a huuuge bridge and start over without saying any goodbyes :D
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'll be bunkering in.
    Wolfsinger
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Server merge? More like server purge!

Maintenance ends and only Alexina remains.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Tuck your head between your legs and...
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »

...and fart? :D
  • JJJJ
    edited May 31, 2019

Neo? Hm....

I also don't believe about the size claim. Alexina is kinda dead though...

Morpheus?

Why would they pointlessly lie about a thing like population size?
    I'm kinda curious who's you think is bigger.

Maia wrote: »

I swear, if that happens I'll be so mad that I'll make a character on Alexina.

On another note, I wish I had made a duplicate name on another server so that I could have gotten a free name change. I checked and only Alexina has a duplicate of my name :(.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 31, 2019
    If the relative populations follow Benford's Law, and informal polls on these forms have suggested that it does, then, just before the merge the population of Alexina would be around 43%, making the initial population of Nao 57%. I can't see anyone from Nao moving to Alexina, whereas I could see folks from Alexina moving to Nao. So Nao should start around 57% and only grow. According to Benford's law again, it should settle to around 63%.
  • JJJJ
    edited May 31, 2019
    Size isn't everything.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Maia wrote: »

VibrantAmusedAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited May 31, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

...and fart? :D

This is not something one should encourage. XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    ...and kiss your ass goodbye. 9dnGeIh.png

Children.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited June 1, 2019
    Or watch as all data across all servers, including Alexina, go bye-bye.
    Leinei wrote: »
    I'm not sure how long the merge will take, but we'll get through this and everything will be fine. I'll see you guys after the merge.
    4bupKpi.jpg