[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 26,685
    Very nice.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,675
    @Kensamaofmari Thank you!

Hello! This will technically be my last Daily Fashion Outfit on Mari (I have one more I took pictures of but it probably won’t be up till after the Server Merge). My good friend (seen in the pictures with me) ran Tech missions and got this armor crafted for my Birthday. ;o; I’m not an armor person but I do love the designs of some of the newer armor that came out recently. I actually just brought a pair of Mysterious Shoes (I had a pair long time ago but I sold them RIP) and decided to dye them to wear with this armor. Also wearing Marleid’s Gauntlets (F) cause i love how the metals matched (the metal on the armor is not dyeable RIP). I’ve had this Dragon Fang for years, it originally came pink (from an old gach) and its been sitting on a pet. I took it out recently for a picture. Also loving my friend’s outfit, its the dress I want to get but will probably wait till it gets re-released or maybe little closer in my price range. The red and golds look really good and love how the Hebona shoes and the Abaddon gloves (not sure which version) look with the outfit.

V8iKW75.png

HlUARmg.png

Outfit: Geas Devastation Chestplate (F)
    Headpiece: Dashing Pirate Wig (F)
    Shoes: Mysterious Shoes
    Gloves: Marleid’s Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Dragon Fang

Also here's pictures from the Daily Fashion Meet-up! So I took couple pictures that look the same LOL but slight differences (I'll post 1 on here, rest are on my tumblr). Hopefully everyone likes how they came out :D The giant that came kind of look like a ghost and I didn’t realize it till after everyone started leaving so I asked to take a picture just with him (and my friend getting coffee in the background) Thank you those who came to the last Daily Fashion Meet-Up of Mari. Hopefully can get meet-ups started up again and will definitely have one for Nao after server merge. C:

YrNrFni.png

cDUXjMp.png

Thank you to everyone who posted on this thread :) Hope to see you guys on Nao (and Nao Forums).
    MiDZKensamaofmari