Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your final screenshot on your server.

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
edited June 3, 2019 in General Chat
For Tarlach, Mari, and Ruairi players, did you snap your final screenshot of the time left on your server before the merge?

Here is mine, spending my final hours on Ruairi server with my bf. :3
MsYwBi0fRrKHeJAYd3OPvg.png

And my final screenshot on Tarlach server. My main server for years, until I made the move to Ruairi server.
VDSVI113RJqGf_VmOr9_rQ.png

See you all on the other side! ♥
Let's hope everything turns out somewhat okay.
Shakaya

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It was probably of my pet inventory
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari

Oh, I've screenshot so many inv related things in the past few days lol.(Except, not pet inv.. should of done that oops.)
    But made sure to make my last screenshot something I can remember. :D
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Harukari wrote: »

Oh, I've screenshot so many inv related things in the past few days lol.(Except, not pet inv.. should of done that oops.)
    But made sure to make my last screenshot something I can remember. :D

I forgot to do alt inventories. Unfortunately I fell asleep before I could take a final server screenshot and left town yesterday morning. Oh well.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    D8GwlfsXoAIbAlC.png

this probably isn't the final one though... I don't think the game is down for another 8 hours
    HarukariWolfsinger
  • HarukariHarukari
    Arjune wrote: »
    this probably isn't the final one though... I don't think the game is down for another 8 hours

Truthfully. I might take some more myself, maybe with others scattered around Ruairi server. Nice screenshot btw :3
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited June 3, 2019
    I was just screenshotting my skill bars, bag positions, and whatever details I could, so this is the best I got.

27jYOSq.png
    Server Mari, before she grows up by absorbing her friends.
    KensamaofmariHarukari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You know once the merge happens all you Naowegians should plan a gathering in, say, Dunby square for a new community photo.
    PrinniLadameHarukariDanievictriaImaizumiKensamaofmariShakaya
  • PrinniPrinni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,825
    Would anyone on Ruairi like to gather together for a final group picture (in Dunbarton or anywhere)? ^^

It'd be cool to see the players of other servers too!
  • HarukariHarukari
    Cheers from Ruairi Server!
    hlN_e51rQq_xkbT9QA5j-A.png
    OtE1MsddSYKpmfVXWZcdrQ.png

SEND HELP
    uVTbbgndSAezLNGMnm_Htw.png
    jinc2-m_TrSxVEcv4Zwg-w.png
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    From Tarlach
    EcKFOiD.png
    HarukariLadameShadoeLumiereKitsuyashaImaizumiGembiShakaya
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited June 3, 2019
    Here's mine; just chilling in my HS as the sun sets on the final day.
    https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501906871049
    Harukari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Helsa wrote: »
    You know once the merge happens all you Naowegians should plan a gathering in, say, Dunby square for a new community photo.

Don't call us that. XD
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    My last screenshots were of my inv, bank, and pet invs.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Nxrm9bt.png

A lovely areal view of everyone gathered on Dunby this past Saturday. I used the Windows Game Mode screenshot function, which is why that menu is up...
    Harukari
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited June 3, 2019
    tumblr_psjn3cZo9w1uqjnwno1_1280.png

Edit: Wife just reminded me this is ironically our Mabi wedding anniversary!
    I forget because it's a few days after our actual anniversary! xD
    HarukariDanievictriaTomoNekoTaggles83
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Gaea wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

Don't call us that. XD

Are you kidding, Naowegian is an awesome name, almost as good as Tarlachite, and way better than Alexinan, Marian, or Ruarian! :)
    Danievictria
  • ChikuChiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    edited June 3, 2019
    unknown.png
    Good friend Zol and I watching the mini goodbye party in Dunbarton
    HarukariDanievictria
  • TomoNekoTomoNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited June 3, 2019
    file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU1OTYyMzczOCwiaWF0IjoxNTU5NjAyMTI4LCJqdGkiOiI1Y2Y1YTNkYTBkZWNiIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzllNGNmMTdjLWM4OTEtNDE1MS1hZDk0LWUxZmI3ZjQ4MjgwMFwvZGQ4aGdpMy01MDk5YmNhYy1iYWI0LTQwNDctYmY4OC03MTY4NzZiZTEzMmQucG5nIn19.O6Ch-vBuL07lpM69Tdm8sQWXxtkW_2n4WM3r2hYpQcA
    I got us just before they forced us off! : D
    KitsuyashaGembiTaggles83DanievictriaHarukari
  • GembiGembi
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Unfortunately, I changed computers recently, and only had that automatic snapshot of your character.

33uefk7.jpg

I guess it's my last outfit before the merge. -sad noises-
    I am from Tarlach by the way.
    DanievictriaHarukari
  • Taggles83Taggles83
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    In the Last ten minutes before we were kicked off of Mari forever, many came together in Dunbarton town square to say goodbye, play music, cause many explosions and transform into beasts. It was a very motivating farewell!

XFC5LxJ.png

7PvGE3g.png

And with that, I want to wish the server I've been a part of for over a decade a goodbye. Many fun times were had here, though sometimes my activity was stagnant. I remember friendly faces whom I've met over the years, many who have come and gone. I remember posting our first public event to the forums only to get the nexon community spotlight and a rush to prepare for more people to participate in that First Trick or Treat Race. I remember other players from other servers expressing hwo they wished they could take part in our events, even as they have grown less frequent over the years.

So with my head held high, I hope to meet these people and greet them on our new server, after what I'm sure will be a chaotic period to begin, I am excited to meet new faces and move forward in a new, fun-filled server.

e2fLckA.png

Let's get Motivated, Nao!
    DanievictriaHarukariShakaya