Check out the P.E.T. Part 2 preview site: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/pet/part2
Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did you get a +server name?

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,555
    Posts: 6,745
    Member
    Packman.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,835
    Posts: 7,523
    Member
    Other servers are quite tasty.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    Posts: 84
    Member
    edited June 4, 2019
    Only one account of mine got the +Mari name, luckily it was an alt. Not sure about pets yet but I know you can check by going on the store for characters. Also, we can see a temp name for Nao Server.
    dd8ioi9-f560eb50-c090-49f7-82c3-15a25b755f62.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I3YjVhNWNiLWQ4ODAtNGY2Ni1iZmRlLTQ3ZWZkZjA4MjZkZFwvZGQ4aW9pOS1mNTYwZWI1MC1jMDkwLTQ5ZjctODJjMy0xNWEyNWI3NTVmNjIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dzVSk-dDmquRc6I1jXF84O4nUKPk_f0sssZVeMA2m_8
  • DeifiedDeified
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Two of my characters got the +Tarlach on their name, but both are backups... whew!
  • LatoshiLatoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Posts: 2
    Member
    My name is still my own thankfully
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,555
    Posts: 6,745
    Member
    Seems like GM's made a test guild of some sorts lol.

    1YeNWKJ.png
    34TyUho.png
  • HydraccionHydraccion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Posts: 4
    Member
    Thanks for the inspiration guys.
    dd8iyb1-d00e0dcc-ace3-43a8-822d-6d41a790ba6b.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk2NjUzY2MyLTY0ZGItNDUwOS05ODRkLTI5NGEzZGJmYWE1OFwvZGQ4aXliMS1kMDBlMGRjYy1hY2UzLTQzYTgtODIyZC02ZDQxYTc5MGJhNmIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.R8XsmKUD8LzVLgwD44Va2r4kqNAJQIRa68QGyAVG5DA
    RaishiiRadiant DawnKensamaofmariLadameLatoshiHeartdonorAquasolJJDarkpixie99Erikaand 3 others.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,005
    Posts: 3,283
    Member
    edited June 4, 2019
    Mkoch99 wrote: »
    Only one account of mine got the +Mari name, luckily it was an alt. Not sure about pets yet but I know you can check by going on the store for characters. Also, we can see a temp name for Nao Server.
    dd8ioi9-f560eb50-c090-49f7-82c3-15a25b755f62.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I3YjVhNWNiLWQ4ODAtNGY2Ni1iZmRlLTQ3ZWZkZjA4MjZkZFwvZGQ4aW9pOS1mNTYwZWI1MC1jMDkwLTQ5ZjctODJjMy0xNWEyNWI3NTVmNjIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dzVSk-dDmquRc6I1jXF84O4nUKPk_f0sssZVeMA2m_8

    Oooo. Good idea!
    Hydraccion wrote: »
    Thanks for the inspiration guys.
    dd8iyb1-d00e0dcc-ace3-43a8-822d-6d41a790ba6b.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk2NjUzY2MyLTY0ZGItNDUwOS05ODRkLTI5NGEzZGJmYWE1OFwvZGQ4aXliMS1kMDBlMGRjYy1hY2UzLTQzYTgtODIyZC02ZDQxYTc5MGJhNmIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.R8XsmKUD8LzVLgwD44Va2r4kqNAJQIRa68QGyAVG5DA

    Once again. Truth to power, brother; truth to power.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Posts: 78
    Member
    edited June 4, 2019
    Only one of my Alts. have server with it but not my 2 mains
    DB2C416CA0BCE422FB8593213CF4F163A44B4F8E
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,935
    Posts: 322
    Member
    My name, thankfully, is safe, as is the other characters I play semi-often. I would've been a bit shocked if my name was taken, to be honest. The rest of my characters who need name changes are all alts, thank goodness.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,350
    Posts: 60
    Member
    Gonna vote once the maint. is over with, but I REALLY would like to change my HS name
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,655
    Posts: 2,287
    Member
    Three of my characters got server tags, but that's fine. I'm not too picky about those. Just shows where I'm originally from. =3
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Posts: 359
    Member
    Half of my characters got stuck with a server tag. -_-x
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,655
    Posts: 2,287
    Member
    edited June 4, 2019
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Half of my characters got stuck with a server tag. -_-x

    I just opened up my pet window and well... a lot of them are +Ruairi. XD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,005
    Posts: 3,283
    Member
    edited June 4, 2019
    I made a non-Alexina account. One character on each of the three servers merged today. All character names were unique but my free horse and eagle were not and one of my homesteads was also not unique.

    Meanwhile:
    VZxAV3H
    https://imgur.com/a/VZxAV3H
    - You can see the gold was collected properly in the bank without effecting or being effected by Alexina.
    - You can see Alexina's dressing room was unaffected.
    - When I logged into Nao, I had duplicate items in the dressing room you see the window pop-up upon trying to summon the dressing room (the window in the lower left), I think you get one crack at it, so if you open it settle your business immediately because I wasn't able to get that window back.
    - When you look at what items survived, you see that all the Mari items survived, one of the Ruari items survived, and no Tarlach items survived. Last night Ruari was merge into Mari then Tarlach was merged into Mari, which explains these results. When merging rather than replacing existing items the moving item was not moved if it was a duplicate. This way nothing is destroyed and the unsuccessful moves went to whatever that weird window holding container thingie was.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,030
    Posts: 1,494
    Member
    I'll check later

    But off top of my head I think I'm safe. Will be name changing regardless.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,835
    Posts: 7,523
    Member
    Mari the Devourer
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,505
    Posts: 907
    Member
    edited June 4, 2019
    A whole lot of things.

    I'll be expecting a -removed- of free Name Change coupons.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,835
    Posts: 7,523
    Member
    According to web shop my main account currently a clean sweep of no + Mari added but let's see after maint.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,870
    Posts: 802
    Member
    Yup only because I stole my name on all 3 servers . :D