Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mini Pet missing

ResspiResspi
Mabinogi Rep: 415
in Help
My maid mini pet is now a black robe that cant be summoned after server merge
OrekoPHSpareoh

Comments

• MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I have 1 pet that is also black cloaked from the merge. and I have so many that I truly don't even know which one it is. there is no name there, and no picture so I will have to go through my entire pet list to figure it out
    I sincerely hope it wasn't a pet with items in the storage
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    This only affects mini-pets. My Brown Explorer Cat is the same way. As per the updated Server Merge Scheduled Maintenance on the Webpage:
    Some Mini Pets (Shark Robe Seal) may not show up correctly on the Character Selection Menu, as well as the Pet Information Menu. As these pets do not have an inventory, no items are lost. No support ticket is needed for this issue, and this will be investigated further. Updates will be provided regarding this issue as soon as possible.
    SpareohResspiOrekoPH
  • OrekoPHOrekoPH
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Yeah my mini pet also dissapeared after the server pet, was a skeleton maid.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    The GM's said there was a problem with mini-pets after the merge and that they are looking into it.
    Spareoh