Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wedding ring missing from inventory

Kirara01Kirara01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
in Help
When I logged in my ring has been supposedly removed from my inventory and my boyfriend's inventory too, has this happened to anyone else?
We haven't dropped or deleted it, we're still classed as married + in the family tree

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited June 4, 2019
    Hello, here is an existing thread of the same topic. forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20271/so-about-wedding-rings Marriages poofed due to the merger. :C

EDIT: Here are the FAQ threads about the server merger and any changes/issues there currently are if you'd like to take a gander.

forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20004/announcement-server-merge-faq/p1

forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20212/update-server-merge-faq-2/p1
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    is there any way to get a reimbursement on the rings since my other half had a 2 reforge x4 flash launcher reforge on it :/
    Spareoh
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Marriages poofed due to the merger. :C

Sorry, let me correct this. I meant the rings, not marriages.

I don't think we can do anything about our lost reforges unfortunately. You might be able to try a support ticket but I've heard that support doesn't normally replace reforges, items in particular colors, etc.
    Kirara01
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Shoog wrote: »
    Marriages poofed due to the merger. :C

Sorry, let me correct this. I meant the rings, not marriages.

I don't think we can do anything about our lost reforges unfortunately. You might be able to try a support ticket but I've heard that support doesn't normally replace reforges, items in particular colors, etc.

Which is sad, because this issue is 100% Nexon's fault. The least they could be bothered to do is try to fix it.
    SpareohKirara01
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    The last I read about it, they're aware and trying to fix it but in order to do so they have to make the name-change coupons available first. (Which they're having issues with?) They already had their first maintenance patch only 2 days after launching Nao so I have high hopes that it'll be fixed soon. I miss having my "wife" title and ring but my partner still plays with me.