Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thoughts on the Summer Forest Pet Box Gacha

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
edited June 4, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
(USD) $45 for 10 boxes, $15 for 3, and $5 for 1 I'm really questioning the pricing on this gacha.
It's kind of ridiculous, and the % chances of getting the pet(s) you want from it, makes me feel like I'm getting robbed in a way.

Just my opinion on this, obviously. But what do you think?
Spareoh

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I think personally speaking even the lowest value pet is probably over $5 normally so I think it's a fair deal. Plus you're guaranteed to get the new pet if you buy the full 10 boxes which is a lot better than some of the other gachas that people pull hundreds on.
    Draech
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hisahime wrote: »
    I think personally speaking even the lowest value pet is probably over $5 normally so I think it's a fair deal. Plus you're guaranteed to get the new pet if you buy the full 10 boxes which is a lot better than some of the other gachas that people pull hundreds on.

45$ for mostly re-skinned pets on a dead game.

Ok.
  • HisahimeHisahime
    No one's forcing you to buy them. Odds are they might just cycle back as a normal pet sale later on.
    Leinei
  • aef8234aef8234
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    No one's forcing you to buy them. Odds are they might just cycle back as a normal pet sale later on.

Apparently there were pet gachas before this.

Has any of them actually cycled back to being a normal pet? How long?

Also "no one forcing us to buy them" is the same mindset that made people leave the game in the first place.
    Spareoh
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I miss the days of being able to BUY a pet I wanted. I thought the limited time sales were a bit shady but it was okay, the cool pets were a nice addition regardless. I guess the corporate greedy love of loot boxes is here to stay.
    Wlia
  • HisahimeHisahime
    aef8234 wrote: »

Apparently there were pet gachas before this.

Has any of them actually cycled back to being a normal pet? How long?

Also "no one forcing us to buy them" is the same mindset that made people leave the game in the first place.

People are going to leave a game over time anyway, you can use any kind of excuse to blame inactivity.
    Wlia
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 5, 2019
    i wish only that those pots could be useable on partners ):
    but hey its not THAT bad you still get some pets
    2 pots
    black beast for 10 of em xD
    thats far much more than what you can get from regular gacha xD
    Hisahime