Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New server in the future?

NishikiNishiki
Mabinogi Rep: 605
in Feedback and Suggestions
This probably sounds like a joke, but will there be another server in the future for players that prefer playing with smaller crowds? Or maybe more channels per server so that players with crappy computers can still play without the unholy amounts of lag?
Spareoh

Comments

• kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    Nao has plenty of servers isnt like 2-6 are being utilized all that much and Alexina 2-7 and for 300$ even at walmart you can get a computer capable of playing mabinogi bet you could find one under 100$ to play mabinogi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 5, 2019
    You people finally get a merge and dare to ask for such crap...

I wish we were merged, but what we get...? Now we can wait and see how Alexina is slowly dying out.
  • NishikiNishiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Greta wrote: »
    You people finally get a merge and dare to ask for such crap...

I wish we were merged, but what we get...? Now we can wait and see how Alexina is slowly dying out.

"Dare ask for such crap" lol, you act like we were asked if we wanted this to happen and I want to be mad an argue but you mostly sound bitter than you wanted to merge for some reason and Alexina was left out.

But no worries, overnight I figured out a problem and it'll work for you too!

Every single Nao server is [full] or [busy] red and overcrowded ever since the update. But either A) after the original hype of getting free items just for logging on for 30 minutes, people will slowly start to leave the game again and maybe the server overload levels will go down. or B), do what I'm about to do and just make a new account. If you're unhappy with Alexina and don't want to be "left out", just make a character on Nao. I'm heading to Alexina myself now that I know they only have channels 1 and 2 [full]. Starting over sucks but I love this game and don't want to quit.
    SpareohHisahime
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I was actually fine with the merge not happening. Much rather have them implement server transfers instead so that people that didn't want to deal with the hassle of the merge (I'm still finding things broken on my main and alts) could still move to populated servers instead.
    SpareohNishikiSherriHisahime
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    I'd literally pay money to be a part of a different server; but that's just me being horrified that after leaving Ruairi for being harassed, and stalked, and starting all over on Mari;.... now those people are back on the same server and found me again. I'm already starting over on Alexina and I can personally vouch that the servers are nowhere near as crowded. And starting over really isn't so bad. Kind of refreshes the game and makes you remember why you started playing in the first place.
    Nishiki
  • PikangiePikangie
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited June 12, 2019
    I would recommend trying channel 8 of Nao, because that seems to be less populated.

The 3 least populated servers just merged very recently though, due to being extremely underpopulated, so it's extremely unlikely they'll un-merge any server or make any new server. The channels 8-10 of Nao server were newly made, though.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I never asked for the merge either. I really opposed it to be honest, but what's done is done, as they say.
    Spareoh wrote: »
    I'd literally pay money to be a part of a different server; but that's just me being horrified that after leaving Ruairi for being harassed, and stalked, and starting all over on Mari;.... now those people are back on the same server and found me again. I'm already starting over on Alexina and I can personally vouch that the servers are nowhere near as crowded. And starting over really isn't so bad. Kind of refreshes the game and makes you remember why you started playing in the first place.

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. It's a shame we can't report people.. or rather, we have to go through a complicated process of submitting a ticket.
    Pikangie wrote: »
    I would recommend trying channel 8 of Nao, because that seems to be less populated.

The 3 least populated servers just merged very recently though, due to being extremely underpopulated, so it's extremely unlikely they'll un-merge any server or make any new server. The channels 8-10 of Nao server were newly made, though.

Yeah, I've seen Ch. 8 being the least populated server on the Mabi Wiki. It's where I usually hang out now too. :p
    HisahimeSpareoh
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Or you can join Alexina

/s