Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Character (s) merge

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
edited June 4, 2019 in General Chat
I think I read somewherein all the discusions about the merge and I remember seeing somewhere about the first character you longin is the one designate for something. Iaccidently logged in an alt . DOes anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The hot time thing for today?
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Well, the first character I logged in with is only only level 1 cummulative so maybe that will solve it. You have to be cummualative 30 I think to use them.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    Well, the first character I logged in with is only only level 1 cummulative so maybe that will solve it. You have to be cummualative 30 I think to use them.

Idudn take long to get a character to 30, spend a day and do so with your alts.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 6, 2019
    If it's the New Beginnings, New Encounters thing, you have to designate a character at the NPC near the Seal Merchant in Dunbarton (the area left of the Admin Office, look for someone in a hoodie and pants) and then stay in game for 36 minutes before getting the checkmark for that. So even if you're on an alt, unless you designate them the character you want to do the event, the checkmark won't come because you haven't been on the right character for 36 minutes.

There's a Nao Together 2nd title that you can get by sitting in game for 36 minutes without designating though. Don't use the coupon, it is probably bank trade-able. If that's what you're referring to, just put the coupon in the bank and take it out on the character you want the title on.
    Spareoh