Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

United is Recruiting!

MaiaMaia
Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
edited June 6, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Welcome to United!

Are you new to the game? Coming back after a long break? United is the guild for you. We're a casual, friendly, active and enthusiastic guild looking for new members who want to join the fun. We have a bustling discord full of friendly faces as well as a healthy in-game community eager to run missions, help with quests, and answer questions.

Our goal is to assist players newer to the game or otherwise looking for a fresh start with a tight knit community. We have a host of players with varying levels so there's always someone like you to play with. We also have crafters for every possible need in the game. You'll never need to advertise for an enchant or blacksmith ever again!

We strive to make your Mabinogi experience more enjoyable. If you're into memes, voice chatting, and goofing around we've got you covered. And don't worry, we welcome casual players who may not login everyday. No time to play this week? No worries!

Don't worry about what server your from and forget about how experienced or inexperienced you are, we're all United!

Apply at our stone or ask for an invitation. For your convenience, our Guild Stone is located right out of the west gates of Dunbarton on the way to the moon gate. You can't miss it!

GM6OAtn.png

1sDA9th.jpg

Have questions? Add or note Sindar+Ruairi or Knightinred+Ruairi any concerns or post them here and I can get back to you myself.

Have "+server" in your name? You might not be able to join a guild yet, but that doesn't mean you can't join the conversation! Contact us to get started on your road to United and join our discord!

eeb93d85bb.jpg
PikangieTeh epic archerzLanteariaLordofdmenosgreenHisahime

Comments

• menosgreenmenosgreen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
    I hear the officer in this guild is super cute!
    MaiaPikangieLanteariaTeh epic archerzLordofd
  • LanteariaLantearia
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    edited June 6, 2019
    There are several members such as myself who participate regularly in the voice calls. If you enjoy talking, there's usually someone who'd love to chat with you too.
    MaiaPikangieTeh epic archerzmenosgreen
  • PikangiePikangie
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I'd also like to add that if you're into playing mini-games like Mafia, there are people who enjoy playing it in this guild.
    (Tip: Red is always Mafia)
    LanteariaMaiaTeh epic archerzmenosgreen
  • MaiaMaia
    edited June 7, 2019
    Pikangie wrote: »
    I'd also like to add that if you're into playing mini-games like Mafia, there are people who enjoy playing it in this guild.
    (Tip: Red is always Mafia)

And anyone with a chair. They're also mafia. Except when it's anyone without a chair!

G1pjG9P.jpg
    PikangieTeh epic archerzmenosgreenLantearia
  • LanteariaLantearia
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    We're still recruiting, if anyone is interested in joining our little family <3
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Someday name changes will come out and when they do, United will still be recruiting!
  • TheiaTheia
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    My application was denied for your guild..are you no longer recruiting?