Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lets Discuss this Exquisite Piece of Mabinogi Art?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited June 4, 2019 in General Chat
2n7pnoz.png

Does the hole and gold falling out symbolic of something more?
Are the imp's eyes really innocent?
Commerce Imp pet confirmed by Nao!?
Why am I extremely Jelly!!!???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDYkPZbGUM1sGU4iojOM95dC4v9dbz359fI5kU-031QdQbC7RnMA

Discuss.

SpareohTHICCthighssavelives

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Dumbest thread i have seen so far.
    AlshianWolfsingerCrimsọnGFKKensamaofmariSherri
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Greta wrote: »
    Dumbest thread i have seen so far.

Harsh and uncalled for but that is everywhere we go.

No idea why this thread exist, perhaps this one is on to something. O 3o
    RheyLycheeKensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    This is internet. One can find the real deal on it. Free! One isn't limited to enjoying cartoons. Seek ye out analogue experiences.
    RheyHisahimeKensamaofmariSherri
  • RheyRhey
    Chill. It's just some fun observation I noticed while browsing the homepage.

Or is this the unwritten new rule in town?

stop-no-fun-allowed-here.jpg

SpareohTHICCthighssavelivesKensamaofmariookieDonk3y
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I wonder if Nao can come out of the Soul Stream for extended periods of time to do things like Commerce? If she can't it's probably something she dreams of wanting to do since she sees so many others living their lives and enjoying themselves while she's stuck in the Soul Stream.
    RheySpareohKensamaofmari
  • RheyRhey
    Leinei wrote: »
    I wonder if Nao can come out of the Soul Stream for extended periods of time to do things like Commerce? If she can't it's probably something she dreams of wanting to do since she sees so many others living their lives and enjoying themselves while she's stuck in the Soul Stream.

TightUnknownJay-size_restricted.gif

Quite a ponder. Got that acquire taste U do!

LeineiSpareohTrees
  • LeineiLeinei
    Rhey wrote: »

TightUnknownJay-size_restricted.gif

Quite a ponder. Got that acquire taste U do!

I try. Would be nice if Nao was able to interact with Erinn since Morrighan and company is leaving it alone.
    Rhey
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Nao revives my young man, and you can tell her what to wear.
    Trees
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Doesn't matter. As shown in G3, no one aside from the Milletian can see her without that Holy Potion of Lymilark.
    Spareoh
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited June 6, 2019

Doesn't matter. As shown in G3, no one aside from the Milletian can see her without that Holy Potion of Lymilark.

I wonder if Akule and the other Shamans could see her too? But yeah, maybe that could be a future content thing? Nao getting a visible body.
    Helsa wrote: »

I know that, but still. That's a pretty lonely existence to have to expect someone to see you that enemies are constantly trying to kill. Blaanid reminds me of her so much. =(
    Rhey
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

I wonder if Akule and the other Shamans could see her too? But yeah, maybe that could be a future content thing? Nao getting a visible body.
    Helsa wrote: »

I know that, but still. That's a pretty lonely existence to have to expect someone to see you that enemies are constantly trying to kill. Blaanid reminds me of her so much. =(

I think as the guardian of the soul stream, only those with direct involvement or some kind of divine power can see her.
    Rhey
  • PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Rhey wrote: »
    2n7pnoz.png

Does the hole and gold falling out symbolic of something more?
    Are the imp's eyes really innocent?
    Commerce Imp pet confirmed by Nao!?
    Why am I extremely Jelly!!!???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDYkPZbGUM1sGU4iojOM95dC4v9dbz359fI5kU-031QdQbC7RnMA

Discuss.

Nice tabs xD
    RheySpareohTHICCthighssavelivesTrees
  • ElevoloElevolo
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited June 6, 2019
    I have seen Nao averting her eyes to Morrighan's whims. That demonstrates a total subordination to her divine will. It kind of infuriates me.
    Rhey
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    As for the actual image... The imp is Alexina and the leaking gold bag are the players. Nao is carrying a heavy load now.

I'm KIDDING! D:
    RheyRadiant DawnKensamaofmariTrees
  • RheyRhey
    edited June 6, 2019
    Sai wrote: »
    As for the actual image... The imp is Alexina and the leaking gold bag are the players. Nao is carrying a heavy load now.

giphy.gif

That's actually deep.
    Elevolo wrote: »
    I have seen Nao averting her eyes to Morrighan's whims. That demonstrates a total subordination to her divine will. It kind of infuriates me.

Seeing outside the box eh?

giphy.gif

Trees
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Elevolo wrote: »

There's really not much Nao could do, Morrighan is the deity that granted her that power and placed her in charge. With but a will Nao could be replaced by a much less responsible servant.
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Didn't Mari turn into Nao? Maybe it's an alternate universe image where she hadn't died and had gone on to pursue her commercing dreams

Or perhaps Fergus is drunk-drawing fanart
    Rhey
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I also didn't notice these search tabs...

Nao Blowup Doll???

This dude is trying to be funny so bad. But it turned out 100 % inappropriate...
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    edited June 7, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    I also didn't notice these search tabs...

Nao Blowup Doll???

This dude is trying to be funny so bad. But it turned out 100 % inappropriate...

This is a fun thread to lighten up the place among all the QQing going on atm.

Discussing an official art piece with unintentional innuendos that I've stumbled upon. Nothing inappropriate.

You're trying too hard to sour it. Take a chill-pill & run with it or just ignore it. I'll @ you when/if I need the fun police.
    THICCthighssavelivesPankoteTrees
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

If you die in a same area for many consecutive times in a short time span and use a load of Nao Stones, does that count as Nao coming out for an extended period? Does Nao appear simultaneously if multiple people in the same area use Nao Stones at the same time?