Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Character issue

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
in Help
When I logged in after the merge I accidentally did it with my alt. :( Then I saw that the Supply Distribution guide that says the first character first logging in is chosen :( How are we suppose to see thats. Is it possible to change it to my main, Kagomay. I switched immediately and then registered Kagomay with the NPC Summer. We always have registered for event like that. Is the supply distribution for like a week the do it again

Comments

• orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Well, the first character I logged in with is only only level 1 cummulative so maybe that will solve it. You have to be cummualative 30 I think to use them.
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Did you manage to fix it? Because as well as it needing to be level 30, I believe you have to actually talk to the NPC and they will ask you to verify that you're on the character that you want to be on.
  • CrittenzCrittenz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Where even is NPC Summer cause I can't even find her.
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Crittenz wrote: »
    Where even is NPC Summer cause I can't even find her.

An NPC named Summer or the NPC Annie for the Summer event? Try Dunbarton towards the grocer and cooking station
  • CrittenzCrittenz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    NPC Summer which the post says to go to for weapon rental and a 30 day bone dragon pet. Can't find her. Annie doesn't do weapon rentals so it's not her.
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Oooooh are you talking about the Seal Merchant? The little kid that stands in Dunbarton near Eavan has the Returned Mercenary option when you talk to him now, that if you select a main character with him, he gives you vouchers for weapon and outfit rentals. I logged on again and took a quick look around for any other quest that I might have missed but I didn't see anything mentioned about a bone dragon.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    @Crittenz Summer, for Dragon and Weapon Rentals, will appear at the start of the Master Plan event on June 13th. As of right now, the event we have going on is the Merge Celebration.
    Spareoh
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    When I logged in after the merge I accidentally did it with my alt. :( Then I saw that the Supply Distribution guide that says the first character first logging in is chosen :( How are we suppose to see thats. Is it possible to change it to my main, Kagomay. I switched immediately and then registered Kagomay with the NPC Summer. We always have registered for event like that. Is the supply distribution for like a week the do it again

This is the same problem they've had with some events, where the first logging regardless is the rewarded one. Instead there should be a pop-up window explaining what's going on and ask if you want to apply the action to this character.