Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher errors

InfighterInfighter
Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
in Technical Support
restart.PNG

I cannot open Nexon Launcher no matter what
if I install/uninstall, if compatibility mode, if I restart computer. Nothing works to solve the launcher getting errors.

I've noticed this launcher error ever since the Server Merge

Name: Infighter+Tarlach
Level: 19k total
Server: Nao
Dates of Incidents: Monday June 3rd, 2019 though Thursday June 6th 2019
Details/steps:

1. Log on my pc
2. Open Nexon Launcher
3. Launcher shows Error and prompt to Restart the launcher, fails to launch and redos the same error.
4. Restart the computer.
5. Log on
6. Same issue as the step 1-3

Comments

• SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Not a fix, but have you tried logging in through steam? Just to see if the problem is with your computer or with the nexon launcher itself.
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    edited June 6, 2019
    My location doesn't allow to download Mabi through Steam. So I rely on Nexon Launcher. Even though, my launcher was working just fine before. But after the maintenance, it started having errors.
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    edited June 6, 2019
    You might have that "infinite restart" glitch, try opening up task manager. Sometimes Nexon Launcher gets "stuck" trying to run and keeps itself running in the background even though something stopped it from loading, not allowing an actual instance of the program to open. If there are any Nexon clients running, end them through the task manager and try again.