Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alby hardmode???

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
edited June 8, 2019 in Help
ok so is there a hard mode BASIC for alby? I do not see it on the wiki, yet its a journal entry. I have normal. int. and adv but i need a basic to complete alby hardmode.

Comments

• nikyahnikyah
    anyone?
  • nikyahnikyah
    nobody.... :(
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    You know what might help? Asking in the Help subsection instead of Item/Premium Shop for info about dungeons. You can move your thread by selecting the Gear icon on the top right, then Edit, and finally selecting the proper subsection from the dropdown menu at the top of the post.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Alby Basic Hardmode was removed during the dungeon revamp update. Now only two hardmode versions exist: Normal, accessed by dropping any item, and advanced, which requires an Advanced Hardmode pass made with handicraft. (Note: Rundal Siren Hardmode also still exists).

I'm not certain, but I believe all the rewards specific to basic hardmode were moved to adv hardmode.
    Miriisama
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    you can also access any dungeon difficult with a unrestricted dungeon pass which is sometimes given away for free during some events. The Excitement of a Fresh Start event gives a unrestricted dungeon pass on your 5th day.