Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blue prism didn't take effect during x10 skill?

BobbioBobbio
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited June 8, 2019 in Help
https://imgur.com/LguYwbY In that image I'm rank 3 currently and am receiving x160 for each part crafting, at Rank 3 for hilwen engineering part crafting gives 0.007 exp per part, x160 = 1.12, now correct me if I'm wrong but the blue prism only effects the skill exp received and doesn't effect the requirements, if that's the case shouldn't I be receiving 2.24 exp per part?

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Prisms don't work during these events. I was sad about trying and orange during one of the 2x ap events before.
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited June 8, 2019
    Oh thank you, didn't know that.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Actually, blue prism DOES work during event. It shows it worked there in that screenshot, where it lists your multpliers. You've simply understood how prisms work.

Blue Prism doubles the training counts, just like most of the other skill training bonuses. It doesn't multiply the exp-per-craft the way a level 100+ bonus does. If a bolts/nuts normally give you 30 exp total for a rank, you still only get 30 exp total from them with prism used. It just reduces the number of bolts you'll need to craft.