Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Monster transformation collection

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in Help
Ok, so I was trying to get the journal achievement for collecting 200 monster transformations. Well, it says I've collected 206 out of the total 320 monsters. That is more than 200 so why am I not able to get the point in my journal?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It could be bugged. The Transformation Diary (as far as monsters go) hasn't been updated in... a long time?
    Recent patches may have disrupted the Journal system as well.

Try sending a ticket to see if they can pinpoint the problem, or grant the achievement to your account.
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Thank you. I will try that.
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    It's possible that you need to actually collect 200. Every time you level up (except rank 1) you get a couple freebies. Those may not count towards achievements. Not sure... I kind of just got all 320 without paying attention.