Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

cant find evil eye monolith

SugarcoSugarco
Mabinogi Rep: 785
edited June 13, 2019 in Help
im on the g22 quest 'the broken prison gate' where it tells you to find the monolith in avon and ive been looking around seemingly forever and cant trigger the cutscene... ive been all over avon looking for it especially near the indicated location on the wiki but nothing >.< i havent been mounted either looking for it so im not sure what else im missing, if anyone has any tips please let me know qwq

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I've had this too. Unfortunately, I had to leave Avon and come back, and the cutscene triggered at about eight meters to the southwest of the tree. If this doesn't work, try logging off and back in.
  • SugarcoSugarco
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    oops i havent checked the forums
    after doing the same thing i had been for a while (walking around on foot, going back n forth, changing channels, leaving and going back) it finally decided to work xD
    Draech