Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Nexon won't give my cash shop items back

FNoXFNoX
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited June 15, 2019 in Help
Due to their technical update issue, Nexon lost my cash shop inventory items. They refused to recover my items there without even a try. They just keep sending me replies saying "We are understanding your concern, Unfortunately, we cannot locate your items." What a great reply trying to do less work. My items are in my inventory for more than 8 years and you cannot locate them. Now, Nexon's employees trying to do less work to recover players lost items with just sitting there and replying email.

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    This was something that was explicitly mentioned prior to the merge:
    Q: What happens to items that are left in the cash shop Item Shop Inventory?
    A: The items in this inventory will not be merged. Please retrieve any items from the cash shop Item Shop Inventory before the merge date on June 3rd so that any items are not lost. Any items that are lost during this time will require a support ticket.
  • FNoXFNoX
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    As they mentioned "Any items that are lost during this time will require a support ticket." I submitted my ticket to them, all they want is want me to give up to recover my items. I am not a person that will read post very often, so I didn't take them out. But they should recover my lost items as they said they will if I submit a support ticket. But they refuse to do it. Then what is the point of that sentence "Any items that are lost during this time will require a support ticket." They shouldn't write this into update if they don't want to do anything.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Blatant incompetence.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Already predicted this was gonna happen with players who never read the announcements

Still waiting for "I returned from hiatus and all my stuff disappeared"; later on there'll be "I don't read announcements and all my names were stolen" and "I returned from hiatus and all my names were stolen".
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Due to the fact that this is an issue that players themselves cannot solve, this thread will be closed for the foreseeable future.
This discussion has been closed.