Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weaving Queue

UnessentialUnessential
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Help
I just accidentally made TWO alpaca leather pouches. I Specifically UNCHECKED the queue items box after seeing that "add materials" put all my alpaca fur in the required materials. isn't that what the queue items box is for? How do i only make one of an Item? I don't want to accidentally waste more materials for items i don't need in the future.

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Been there, done that.

Don't use your alpaca fur pouch. Instead place the exact amount of fur needed for one item in the weaving window.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    To clarify, unchecking the queue allows you to make ALL the possible items from your available materials in one go. It's convenient when you want to mass-produce things quickly. It's not for making only a single item.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    A bit of additional information regarding the 'Queue Items' checkbox:
    If the box is checked, 1 item will be crafted at a time. If unchecked, all items will be crafted at once. For training and quests, this only counts as 1 craft.
    If the item being crafted has a quality, such as fabric/silk, all items crafted at once with an unchecked box will be the same quality.
    For Grandmaster Apothecary's ability which produces multiple potions each craft, making 20 potions at once will count as a single craft, and will not multiply the bonus potions by 20. It is recommended to always leave the box checked to make use of this ability.